Positive Vibe thread

blownfox

Established Member
My 15-month-old daughter was breached for a long time during my wife’s pregnancy. We did not know she was breached until it was time to delivery. She had breached legs very badly mainly her right leg naturally wanted to be up near her head (same location it was in during the pregnancy). They struggled getting her length because she couldn't lay flat.

Anyway, her right leg was very weak compared to her left and she could not walk. We have been going to physical therapy for the last 6 weeks (once a week and now every other week) and just this week she has become a walking machine! She seems like a new baby now that she can walk!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Excellent excellent excellent memorial weekend........back to the grind!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

nxhappy

Established Member
very eventful weekend....which i was not expecting. Kinda where you expect shit to go smooth but then it turns into a jug ****. You guys have those? I hope? Although I went to my friends house when he had a party. It was great because his girlfriend was a bitch and we called her out out on it. God damn, I hope he doesn't marry that bitch. If he does, I'm going to ruin it for them. I promise.

lastcall190

Established Member
Changed my sump pump without much drama. Saved a few hundred bucks in the process. Ran some more water lines for my house as well, organized them all, and mounted my plumbing manifold. Shit weather yesterday was a help. Felt good to make progress.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Getting to carry my (new) HK VP9-SK in my new Nightingale custom leather holster today. First time carry with this combo. I love how the holster curves at my hip. Even though the HK is a tad bigger than my Shield, it hides better due to the holster. If I keep the Shield, I might spring for a Nightingale custom holster for it, too. I'll be smiling most of the day. ;)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It was like Christmas when I got home from work this afternoon.
Both my WeatherTech floorliners and Flowmaster Outlaw muffler for my truck were delivered today!!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Just picked up an 86 bronco from my brother in law for free!!!! In decent shape runs and drives, but will be a Phoenix by the time I'm done with it!!!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just picked up an 86 bronco from my brother in law for free!!!! In decent shape runs and drives, but will be a Phoenix by the time I'm done with it!!!
Nice score!!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice score!!
Indeed.

Now as it sits...and what I'm shooting for
7b42d7b0164f41d0578f82b408886400.jpg
8c6e3b952c20b8ff3d74a983e8eae9af.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread