7b42d7b0164f41d0578f82b408886400.jpg
8c6e3b952c20b8ff3d74a983e8eae9af.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nice score love Bronco's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I grilled wagyu burgers today along with smoking some meats. The mesquite smoke blew right into my neighbors yard and being a good guy I didn't offer them any.
Hahaha....that sounds like me.....ill get to cooking and the smell goes for miles.....neighbors be like mmmm something smells good...i sure wish somebody would invite me....oh yeah not today pal!!!! Good job!!!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Took a friend of mine down to New Orleans to pick up an 05 gt. Hrs going to be gutting it for a NASA track day car. Fun times. Great road trip!!

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Took a friend of mine down to New Orleans to pick up an 05 gt. Hrs going to be gutting it for a NASA track day car. Fun times. Great road trip!!

I'm jealous. I've been so wrapped up with house stuff I've yet to touch the coupe. :(

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Contractors are finishing up the final touches on our new pool deck and leaving for the beach house today after work until next Wednesday, life is good.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I got food poisoned from Ruby Tuesdays last night. The good vibes? I've went 4 hours now without throwing up.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Contractors are finishing up the final touches on our new pool deck and leaving for the beach house today after work until next Wednesday, life is good.
Ooooo.....super jealous for the beach house!!!!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I got food poisoned from Ruby Tuesdays last night. The good vibes? I've went 4 hours now without throwing up.
Oh man sorry to hear that.... maybe that's why both the Ruby Tuesdays closed down around my town!!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Got my Flowmaster Outlaw muffler installed on my truck today!
Sounds killer. Even with the windows up and A/C going, I could still hear it. Sounds killer on start up and from a stop. Should have done a while ago.

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
1) Spent some time with two good buds from SVTP yesterday. The one I met here on SVTP had his lovely family. Top shelf, quality Americans! I'm very lucky to have them as friends.

2) Been involved with the medical community lately on several different "fronts". I’ll just say that “WE ARE SO VERY VERY BLESSED HERE IN AMERICA." Ya, you can pick instances where problems/mistakes were made by Healthcare Professionals, but they are people.
These pillars of our communities, like our Military, Law Enforcement Officers, and First Responders rarely, if ever, get the recognition they deserve. I have neither the brains nor the guts to do what most of you do. I thank God for them and what they do. I would be ashes without them. To all you SVTP members here who are, or have been in the Military, Law Enforcement, Healthcare, or First Responders - THANK YOU!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Gorgeous day out there. A little warm, but I am almost done with the hand wash on my truck.
Looks stupid awesome. Just need to apply the RELOAD on the exterior of the truck. Bonus was getting some color and vitamin D! \m/ \m/

Users who are viewing this thread