Positive Vibe thread

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Considering we live in the most advanced (known to us) age to ever grace human existence, I don't understand the sheer lack of gratitude afforded by all when we consider how lucky we truly are. Everyone likes to keep speaking to how shitty the world is, but no one ever seems to stop and offer up a moment of gratitude. If you read all the news and social media posts, you might as well say we are in the stone age with the global attitude everyone has towards each other. Not implying everyone is negative here, but I think many of us, including myself, could offer up a bit more positive things to say.

We will see if this takes off, but lets post up positive things to be happy about. I don't care if its you just got laid, you found out you're having a kid, you got a raise, or you got rid of your crazy ex. Simple as that. Say something that brings a positive vibe into the world. I'm done with all the negativity.

lastcall190

Established Member
Ordered a replacement sump pump to replace the busted ass junk that was there and it was way cheaper than planned. I'll take it.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I punched an anti-FA in the face during a dream. Woke up and realized it is Friday and do not have to work this weekend. Also, my son is killing it in soccer this year, and my daughter is ahead of where she should be in her dance classes and they are moving her up to be with the next oldest group.

233543-Today-Is-A-Good-Day.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So our third oldest granddaughter (senior in high school) called and asked what I was doing tonight, because she knows that "Nan" is taking care of her mom (who requires 24/7 care) an hour away. My wife takes care of her from Thursday-Saturday every week. Which meant, Pop, do you want to go out to dinner tonight? ;) OF COURSE! So I'm picking her up in an hour and we're heading over to a new restaurant that gets great reviews. I love that our older granddaughters really enjoy spending time with us, individually and together. :)

Blown 89

Established Member
No complaints here. Laid in bed with my son this morning and watched Youtube together, played catch with him as he laughed hysterically at the ball hitting him, made waffles and strawberries for the family, got on the computer and communicated with friends half way across the world, went for a bike ride with my son and met a new MILF in the neighborhood, then I hopped in a 600hp manual transmission station wagon and drove to work. In a few hours people are going to pay me an insane amount of money to play a sport then I'm going home and ride our bikes to the local brewery for a beer and dinner.

Seriously, in this day and age how can people be so miserable? Communication around the globe is instant. 200 years ago that would have taken months. We have smart phones that are, quite frankly, marvels of modern engineering, that communicate with satellites in space to beam video, music, data, voice, etc instantly to us. I can effortlessly travel the speed of a cheetah in less than 3 seconds in a machine that changes the freaking temperature of the air while doing so. Food, clean water, etc are all abundant. 200 years ago my family would be starving, we'd be dying of disease, and I'd spend 100% of my time finding food to keep us alive. Seriously, how do people not walk around with their jaws on the floor in amazement at the world?

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Headed to the in laws for burgers and let the kids swim in nanny's pool. Good ole family fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread