Positive Vibe thread

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My wife is still at her mom's taking care of her over the weekend (nurse is off this weekend), and to my pleasant surprise, my landscaper (friend of mine) showed up to trim all of our landscaped plantings, replace three that were dying, trimmed our Weeping Japanese Maple, and spread new mulch. This will be a nice surprise for my wife when she returns home Sunday night because we we're not expecting it to be done so soon. Looks really good! And, I didn't have to do any of it myself, which I originally had planned to do. It's been a GREAT weekend!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that some sort of militant group?
Antifa is made up of communists, anarchists and feminists. In other words,...scumbags.
Do a Youtube search. They say that what you own and what I own does not belong to us, but to everyone. It's everyone's not ours. No one should have the right to have such things. It's a "community" property.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I own and operate a plant nursery from home....its raining today so.....free and better watering for my plants!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hoped in my wife's new XSport, had dinner at a crawfish joint, and went to see Alien Covenant. The wife enjoyed the movie as much as I did. Everyday is a good day that I get to spend time with her. And now I'm kicking back some beer.
Maybe hopped, or you were hoping?
Sorry, they give me shit for stuff like this. I barely passed English.

Klay

Established Member
I sometimes hate that crap under my name. The boss has us set like that. I'm as normal as you guys, just have a little more power.

Is normal really how you want to describe everyone here? Haha

For me, I have to give a little backstory before I saw what positive thing happened.

My wife and I had a baby back in September 2016. My wife went on maternity leave for 3 months since that is what her doctor wrote her off for due to some complications. Well fast forward to February, we get something in the mail saying we owe about $2000 for overpayment on what my wife received from disability. She ended up appealing it but the judge was mean to her at court and seemed like he was going to rule against us. Fast forward to last week and we received notification we won the appeal and wouldn't owe the money back. Thank you Jesus.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Is normal really how you want to describe everyone here? Haha

For me, I have to give a little backstory before I saw what positive thing happened.

My wife and I had a baby back in September 2016. My wife went on maternity leave for 3 months since that is what her doctor wrote her off for due to some complications. Well fast forward to February, we get something in the mail saying we owe about $2000 for overpayment on what my wife received from disability. She ended up appealing it but the judge was mean to her at court and seemed like he was going to rule against us. Fast forward to last week and we received notification we won the appeal and wouldn't owe the money back. Thank you Jesus.
Sweet

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
OOps.

On a side note, those Milwaukee torch blades cut through 1/2 inch bolts easier than milk of magnesia through stool.

Last edited:

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Picked up a 350lb forge today so I can be one step closer to making some Damascus, all the bills are paid, while work is stressful it's been steady, I just got the Shelby registered and the rear brakes done, and I picked up a new game to **** around with in the spare time, I've got little things to bitch about but nothing much!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Spent the entire day with my boy while my wife was working. It was EXCELLENT!!!! Went into the city for some lunch then after his nap we loaded up in the boss and carved up some country back roads. It was a great day!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I finally rained last night, and hard. Playing golf in a few hours, then out for beer and wings with the wife and friends. Good day tater.

Dom_Stang11

Established Member
My Son just graduated! He & I are taking a road trip in my new to me sweetly modified 11 GT/CS from OK to Grand Canyon area leaving this weekend. Never been, life is great!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread