Police Road Rage

EB233HWT

Established Member
true - but dude wanted to pass the cop, and was finally able to do so when it opened to 3 lanes. so he could have just kept going... but instead gets all the way over to the far left lane - for what?

lol yeah keep effin with those cops buddy, see how it turns out for ya :lol:

If you look at the vid it looks like he gets back over to the left lane to overtake slower moving traffic.

Also if you pause the video around 56 second you can clearly read the speedo. A touch above 60mph, Idk what the speed limit is but i imagine its higher than that on a highway.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
If you look at the vid it looks like he gets back over to the left lane to overtake slower moving traffic.

Also if you pause the video around 56 second you can clearly read the speedo. A touch above 60mph, Idk what the speed limit is but i imagine its higher than that on a highway.

yeap...60mph on the dot....I hate the media...

Poppacapp

Established Member
The camera operator should be sure the officer gets charged with reckless driving. And he should lose his job for endangering public safety..he is an embarrassment to the profession. Punk.

Edit...WOOHOO!! Punk lost his job. Cool deal.

Last edited:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Good thing he DID hit the cop.. if he didn't there wouldn't be an accident report, and the video wouldn't of held so much weight. Kudos to that man. **** Culpepper

He 'owns' it because he was caught red handed. Had there not been any strong evidence against him, he would be on his high-horse lying through his teeth about it.

Truth.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Yes, the officer cut the driver off in the video, but it seemed as if the driver was looking for "something" to record, as it were...:shrug: I wish that I could see the rear-view of the driver doing the recording after merging back into the same lane of travel as the officer in which he was previously following...

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Yes, the officer cut the driver off in the video, but it seemed as if the driver was looking for "something" to record, as it were...:shrug: I wish that I could see the rear-view of the driver doing the recording after merging back into the same lane of travel as the officer in which he was previously following...

I don't care if he was "looking" for something to record or not, the cop was wrong. That's all there is to it. Don't be stupid.

Ditty

Established Member
I can only imagine how much of this crap goes on that isn't caught on video resulting in an innocent person getting screwed over because a man in the position of power is having a bad day. :nonono:

I can attest that this happens all too often. I've personally been: run off the road by a County officer talking on her phone (it's illegal in MD); hit and run by an out of county officer who was in the wrong lane; run 1/2 way off the road by another out of county officer on the interstate; illegally detained by an off-duty, out of jurisdiction officer after passing him on the right while he was doing 45 in a 55 on the hwy; and falsly accused/arrested for driving under the influence and denied my request for a breath/blood test along with a forged breath-test refusal form.....all since 2006 when I moved to Maryland, and all but two of those were in Howard County, MD.

You might ask, "why do you have so may run-ins with the law." I used to drive approximately 50 miles each way to/from work and then about 40 miles each way to/from picking my daughter up from her mother; averaging about 1300 miles per week after adding in my other travels. I would drive a stretch I-70 at the same approximate time that all of the county officers would be convoying to/from the police training station in Carroll County, and I would be sharing the roads with these morons for at least 15 miles on most days. They are all out-of-jurisdiction traveling at least 10 mph over the posted limit, changing lanes w/out signals and cutting cars off/pushing people onto the shoulder in their haste b/c they are running late.

Now, b/c of the last part with the DWI charge; b/c of the 'failure to blow', my driving privliges in MD are suspended for a year. My g/f has been driving my car and carting me around to/from work. We/She gets pulled over/followed (harrassed) almost daily. The officer with pull up behind the car, run the tag, then speed up to verify who is driving. Then, once they see that my g/f is driving, they will either A) tailgate the shit of of her/us or B) pull the car over anyway. They are fishing. Trying to find something wrong. Just the other night (St. Patty's Day) we were pulled over and questioned as to where we were going and coming from. "Not that it's any of your business, but we are heading home from taking my daughter back to her mother's house." THEN he starts on the assumption that we've been drinking....yada yada yada.
Long story short; I have only had contact with two officers in MD that showed me any sort of respect. I have never had an issue with a police officer in any other place that I have lived or visited.

REPCobra10

Established Member
If you know something I don't then please, explain. Otherwise from what I could tell the truck driver did not do anything wrong. :shrug:

Exactly...:poke: You don't know the whole story yourself, sir. We're all allowed to comment here on what we all "think." Just because you say something, it doesn't make it truth...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
If you know something I don't then please, explain. Otherwise from what I could tell the truck driver did not do anything wrong. :shrug:

tailgating, speeding and driving in the passing lane while not passing which is all clearly shown

REPCobra10

Established Member
tailgating, speeding and driving in the passing lane while not passing which is all clearly shown

That's what I got out of the "video", as well...:beer:

EDIT: Perhaps, the officer did the driver a favor by not pulling him over and citing him for the aforementioned moving violations!

Last edited:

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Exactly...:poke: You don't know the whole story yourself, sir. We're all allowed to comment here on what we all "think." Just because you say something, it doesn't make it truth...

I see what you're saying, but even if we saw the truck driver cut off the cop it wouldn't make what the cop did right. Or do you not agree with that? When I read your first comment it seemed as if you were trying to justify the cops actions, if not my bad.:beer:

REPCobra10

Established Member
When I read your first comment it seemed as if you were trying to justify the cops actions, if not my bad.:beer:

I'm not justifying anyone, sir. I'm just posting my "personal" opinions as a debate to the original post and subsequent posts that don't coincide with my opinions. As I told you earlier on; We're all allowed to comment on what we all "think." That's all...

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
That's what I got out of the "video", as well...:beer:

EDIT: Perhaps, the officer did the driver a favor by not pulling him over and citing him for the aforementioned moving violations!

Good thing he resigned as a result of the video :beer:

Nobody needs dickheads like him on the force regardless of his history. They serve us, not the other way around. If he wanted to take the proper actions (i.e. call for someone in that jurisdiction, or a plethora of other things) , he could of, he chose to abuse his badge, and endanger a civilian, and now hes without a job. If he can't handle a simple encounter on the highway, how is he gonna handle a possibly tense situation that the K9 training he was signed up for could lead him to? Good ****ing riddance to bad rubbish.

Had the dude in the truck not recorded it. He would of been at fault for ramming a police car.

Last edited:

REPCobra10

Established Member
Nobody needs dickheads like him on the force regardless of his history. They serve us, not the other way around. If he wanted to take the proper actions (i.e. call for someone in that jurisdiction, or a plethora of other things) , he could of, he chose to abuse his badge, and endanger a civilian, and now hes without a job. If he can't handle a simple encounter on the highway, how is he gonna handle a possibly tense situation that the K9 training he was signed up for could lead him to? Good ****ing riddance to bad rubbish.

The police versus civilian debate will never end!

I'm not for one or the other, but I'll say what I feel...

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Good thing he resigned as a result of the video :beer:

Had the dude in the truck not recorded it. He would of been at fault for ramming a police car.

The problem started and ended with the officer. I'm glad the truck drivers actions provoked the officer into showing his true colors otherwise this would have never happened and Culpepper would be out using his poor judgement on daily basis at the expense of the taxpayers.

Users who are viewing this thread