Police Road Rage

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
[youtube_browser]HROigWi-CcU[/youtube_browser]

Thanks for helping keep our roads safe officer.

If we're lucky he might get a stern talking to.

Last edited:

sc98cbra

Established Member
?? seemed like the driver is the one with the road rage!
1. LEO shouldn't be holding up traffic in the passing lane
2. LEO is out of his jurisdiction, about 400 miles out of it, so he shouldnt be trying to police traffic.
3. LEO shouldn't have cut in front of the camera man and proceed to do a brake check. Thats negligent and wreckless. Had the LEO caused an accident, he would have been the one at fault.
3a. If the cameraman was breaking the law, the LEO should have radio'd in local authorities.

Last edited:

Zoom

Established Member
Driver did nothing wrong (that I could see) cops like this don't help their poor image. They should be fired

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I don't see it, but if that is the case it in no way justifies the cops reaction.

true - but dude wanted to pass the cop, and was finally able to do so when it opened to 3 lanes. so he could have just kept going... but instead gets all the way over to the far left lane - for what?

lol yeah keep effin with those cops buddy, see how it turns out for ya :lol:

Last

Established Member
true - but dude wanted to pass the cop, and was finally able to do so when it opened to 3 lanes. so he could have just kept going... but instead gets all the way over to the far left lane - for what?

How is trying to go the speed limit messing with the cops? You are just trying to rustle feathers and be a troll.

Goose727

I feel the need....
Established Member
Driver did nothing wrong (that I could see) cops like this don't help their poor image. They should be fired

Driver was tailgating the cop from the start. That in no way is an excuse for the brake check he did, If I was the driver I would have rear ended him becasue I have evidence that he had the intent to cause an accident.

In Cali we only have one channel that can reach state wide and that is only used in an emergency, no local backup

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member

:nonono:

You know the far left lane has a name right? It's called the "passing lane". Can you guess what its purpose is?

I see the cop "effin" with the driver much more than I see it the other way.

Zoom

Established Member
Driver was tailgating the cop from the start. That in no way is an excuse for the brake check he did, If I was the driver I would have rear ended him becasue I have evidence that he had the intent to cause an accident.

In Cali we only have one channel that can reach state wide and that is only used in an emergency, no local backup

True he was tailgating, I too would have rear ended him obviously with the video in hand. I just don't see the need to do what the cop did.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I rarely post in these but these are aggravating....both are at fault for multiple things here but of course the only one doing wrong is the cop..anyone see what their speed actually is?.I dont know the law there but up here...but in order....

Camera man -
-Using phone while driving
-Passing Lane and not Passing
-Following too close
-Speeding......by the looks of it the Volvo is going around the speed limit. They -are not catching up to the cars ahead of them. Then when the truck passes they -rapidly catch up. Thats my "estimate" on his speed.
-Video taping without the knowledge of is inadmissible as evidence

Clearly the officer is also wrong for cutting him off and braking and is totally unprofessional.

Questions.....

If the car in the right is going the speed limit then why do you need to pass?

How do you know the officer doesnt see something going on in that car and is either A) trying to get their attention or B) is calling it in?

Imo the officer felt disrespected and acted out. Just bc he is out of jurisdiction you do what you want? LOL.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I always wondered when they are going to change the speed limits. Some speed limits are very hard to follow, and even harder if you have to break the speed limit to pass someone. Left lane cruisers annoy me, we have a lot of them in Jersey from out of state people.

Users who are viewing this thread