Police Road Rage

crew_dawg16

Established Member
I like that he owned it but disagree with some that him losing his job is overkill.

Flip the script here and imagine the truck brake checks the cop and causes a hit and run.

Right.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
All of those details are not relevant to the primary issue. The officer cut in front of the truck, slammed the brakes and caused contact. A little common sense would have saved the officer his job.

"The Sheriff's office stated that the damage to Culpepper's cruiser would not cost more than $100 to fix. Culpepper said that he hoped his department would pay to repair Walton's truck, thought the amount of damage is unknown."

your still looking at it too simply....if someone is passing correctly but the car being passed speeds up while the car is over taking its the passing guys fault for cutting him off?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Then the cop should've pulled him or radio'd a SC cop to pull him for speeding because he definitely was if they were already going the speed limit. This cop could have seriously injured someone or worse when he's trusted to "protect and serve".

was he not attempting to slow down the "erratic" truck driver? bc speeding and passing in a "merge lane" I would consider erratic / out of the norm driving.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I like that he owned it but disagree with some that him losing his job is overkill.

Flip the script here and imagine the truck brake checks the cop and causes a hit and run.

Right.

oh cmon...people do way worse and dont lose their jobs...OUI / DWI comes to mind. Ive seen cops get arrested and not lose their job. Everyones thinking here of a mistake is automatic job loss is disgusting. How many saying that are actually cops? All perfect people in here I guess.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
was he not attempting to slow down the "erratic" truck driver? bc speeding and passing in a "merge lane" I would consider erratic / out of the norm driving.

His attempt to slow down the what you call erratic truck driver was to put others at risk. Had this break check had gone worse case scenario one of the vehicles would have lost control and killed someone. Vehicles are weapons when used like this cop did, and he's lucky he only got away with losing his job and not seriously injuring someone.

oh cmon...people do way worse and dont lose their jobs.

And that makes it okay?

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I would have "pit-maneuvered" 'Ol Barney Fife there...

Preferrably into the wall...

Poppacapp

Established Member
oh cmon...people do way worse and dont lose their jobs...OUI / DWI comes to mind. Ive seen cops get arrested and not lose their job. Everyones thinking here of a mistake is automatic job loss is disgusting. How many saying that are actually cops? All perfect people in here I guess.

The blue line is thick with you... my padewan....

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

So in your mind the cop wasn't holding up traffic and brake checked a guy because he was trying to corral an erratic driver?

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member

ehh, would have to see his disciplinary file to make a proper decision. But it certainly wouldn't go unpunished. With that punishment being severe.

He did show very poor judgement. Not a good attribute for a LEO. If I lashed out every time someone tried to push my buttons I wouldn't expect to have a job either.

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
Was this the same deputy thinking he was a hard ass? :lol1: How dumb can you be?

Richmond man assaulted on camera for questioning a police officer's actions | Shamrock the Block - YouTube

Not to excuse deputy do wrong's actions, but the guy who got brake checked sounds like a waste to society and a failure at life who's mother should have swallowed:

Walton has a history of problems with law enforcement. A State Law Enforcement Division background check shows a string of incidents dating back to 1999 that include failing to stop for blue lights, giving false information, possession of a stolen vehicle, forgery and assault.

He was also classified an habitual traffic offender, records show.

Guy needs to stop making videos instigating LEO's and end himself.

Source: NC deputy resigns after I-526 road rage incident - WCIV-TV | ABC News 4 - Charleston News, Sports, Weather

With that said, I would hardly call the above road rage. This is real road rage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYm9vCPLoG4

Now here's the gem. At 5:28 the dispatcher asks if he'll go back. Are you kidding me? :lol1: What was the bitch thinking? "There is a guy trying to kill you. Please go back and see if he's alright." :dw: I hope she resigned as well after making such a laughable suggestion.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ehh, would have to see his disciplinary file to make a proper decision. But it certainly wouldn't go unpunished. With that punishment being severe.

He did show very poor judgement. Not a good attribute for a LEO. If I lashed out every time someone tried to push my buttons I wouldn't expect to have a job either.

Usually a K9 officer had a really good or excellent record and has some time on the job. Not everyone would know that though

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Not to excuse deputy do wrong's actions, but the guy who got brake checked sounds like a waste to society and a failure at life who's mother should have swallowed:

Guy needs to stop making videos instigating LEO's and end himself.

Shocking....not surprised at all.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
So in your mind the cop wasn't holding up traffic and brake checked a guy because he was trying to corral an erratic driver?

If the speed limit is 60.....and he is going 60.....who is he holding up???

Users who are viewing this thread