Picked up a low mileage terminator!

CrazyHorse04

Established Member
My wife and I picked up (our second cobra) a lower mileage mostly stock 2003 DSG coupe last week from an SVTP member. He may or may not be active anymore so I’ll let him chime in if he wants to.

Anyway, 1-owner, 31,000 miles, stock exhaust, stock springs, untinted windows, stock pulley, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, MGW shifter, head cooling mod, ford racing FR500 wheels,catch can, a few small other mods and that’s it AFAIK. It came with all the stock parts, including the intake, pulley cover, wheels, shifter, etc.

IMG_1003.jpeg

IMG_1031.jpeg

IMG_0980.jpeg

Now that we have two I figured I’d return back to svtp and see what’s new!

CrazyHorse04

Established Member
I love DSG! It's my favorite color on a Cobra. However, I ended up with 2 silver ones. Go figure lol.

Congratulations on your purchase.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Funny how life works. We have 2 DSG cobras now. It’s kind of weird actually because this new one has a completely stock exhaust and is so quiet lol. I was able to move it around in our driveway at midnight and no one knew. I’m not used to that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! 31K miles is definitely low mileage. It's amazing that low mileage finds are still out there. Show you how many Terminators still are owned by folks who mainly drive them on the occasional weekend to keep the mileage down.

Any mods planned, or will you pretty much keep this one as-is for now. Looks like you can give the engine bay a thoroughly cleaning/detailing. The exterior looks pretty good from the photo. Enjoy it! AND your other one. (y)

CrazyHorse04

Established Member
Congratulations! 31K miles is definitely low mileage. It's amazing that low mileage finds are still out there. Show you how many Terminators still are owned by folks who mainly drive them on the occasional weekend to keep the mileage down.

Any mods planned, or will you pretty much keep this one as-is for now. Looks like you can give the engine bay a thoroughly cleaning/detailing. The exterior looks pretty good from the photo. Enjoy it! AND your other one. (y)
Actually I have removed a few small mods already. The plan is eventually to put it 100% back to stock. Fortunately I have all the stock parts. Since we have another cobra we will likely just mod that one! The engine bay is a smidge dirty but very clean overall and the interior is a bit dusty from sitting but I am not complaining.
Congratulations, nice car! Want to sell that JLT intake?

Thanks! Maybe one day, for now that CAI will stay where it is. I think it’s a very early CAI. I’ll have to look through the documents and see when the original owner purchased it.

Users who are viewing this thread