Pasadena meet was awesome!!!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
yeah guys that was alot of fun - i would def be down for any future get-togethers.

that blue mach was da shit. those rims were freakin sweet. anyone know the size, brand, offset?

again thanks to everyone involved! :beer:

kaos

Established Member
i couldn't upload a pic so screw it.

That blue mach sounded sick. I still can't believe it still has the stock midpipe.

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by VERTIBLEMENACE
yeah guys that was alot of fun - i would def be down for any future get-togethers.

that blue mach was da shit. those rims were freakin sweet. anyone know the size, brand, offset?

thats blumndays car lol.

wallie40

Established Member
Hey dave great time. We will have to do it again in december. I will get on Joe to get the vid edited and put together!

-pAul

blumnday99

Established Member
Originally posted by VERTIBLEMENACE

Those were 18 x 10 bullit replicas in the back and 18 x 9 in the front with 295 Kumho Ecstas in the back and 265 Kumhos in the front.

Definately like the way the SLP catbacks sound and I don't think I'll be changing the midpipe or headers anytime soon. They're definately loud enough right now.

Mark

Dmustangracer

Established Member
:burnout: WHAT BURNOUT? No one there had enough HP to turn the wheels! J?K.... That was the best cruise yet, can't wait to do it again. Met some great peaps and saw some awesome rides. To bad I forgot my video camera. :cryying: David thx for preperations. Everyone nice meeting you guys and I'll see you guys in Dec.

~Manny ( 03 Blown Roush )

Last edited:

Mystifi

Established Member
Originally posted by blumnday99
IM me or send me an e-mail and I'll upload them. I wanna see everyone elses pics from the meet.

Mark

Hey Mark, I uploaded my pics onto your site ( album #2 ). Thanks. You were sitting across from me at Hooters, right? We should have had each owner(s) stand by their cars for pics. That way we would could place each with it's owner(s). Too many names and faces to remember.

Thanks

Randy:coolman:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Thanks to David and everyone that showed up:beer:

Man. was I wrong. Thought 30 max would show up (((((((60+)))))))):eek:

We defiantly owned Lot K ……….Lots of fun :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

blumnday99

Established Member
Originally posted by Mystifi
Hey Mark, I uploaded my pics onto your site ( album #2 ). Thanks. You were sitting across from me at Hooters, right? We should have had each owner(s) stand by their cars for pics. That way we would could place each with it's owner(s). Too many names and faces to remember.

Thanks

Randy:coolman:

Yup....that was me. I was the one that used to go to school in SB. How often do you go to the track? I've been wanting to go to a 1/4 mile track so maybe I could meet up with you somewhere.

Mark

pomonapiker

Banned
Yea, the meet was great man. Except for the SLOOOOOOOWWWW service at hooters i guess checking out the chix was ok enuff. I need to be honest here...why was there a firebird and a vette there?

igotyofire

Established Member
Originally posted by pomonapiker
Yea, the meet was great man. Except for the SLOOOOOOOWWWW service at hooters i guess checking out the chix was ok enuff. I need to be honest here...why was there a firebird and a vette there?

cause everyones welcome. its nice to to see other cool cars too, corvette was a z06 :) i love the yellow ones too

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member

The cruise was open to all car enthusiasts.

Originally posted by dgussin1
The date is official for the Rose Bowl meet. The meet is set for Saturday August 14th. All car enthusiasts are welcome, as long as you are there for fun(even you Chevy guys.)

I've always wanted to get my car next to Miguel's vette just to compare the yellows. His is a richer shade. And after posting on MustangWorld with him for all these years, it was nice to finally meet him. :coolman:

blumnday99

Established Member

I enjoyed seeing the GTO too....I haven't gotten a chance to see one of those up close yet.

mikep01

Established Member
it dosent mater who shows up, as long as everyone hag a good time. wish i could of gone but being at the birth of my daughter was the best thing ever.:)

Msyticgold

Thanks David for organizing what turned out to be a great turnout. Nice to meet some of you guys like Ziad(2004 Culebra), Jaime(SnakePitRacing), Mark(blumnday99), George(omslaw) and Randy(Mystifi). Those that I haven't met I'll see you in December. The thing I remember most about this whole experience was the earsplitting booming sounds coming from everyone's stingers, magnapacks, and bassani exhausts, especially Mark's SLP's, hehe. :thumbsup: This being my first official cruise, I ended up with a migraine from all your exhaust sounds but it was the first headache that I actually enjoyed. :bash: :rockon: I will post pics as soon as I figure out how.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
damn.. it was too bad that i couldnt make it.. i really wanted to go and check out u guy's rides.. but hopefully i'll be able to make it in dec.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by 94rx7turbo
so is the December one official?
lets hear some suggestions for meeting places, where to eat, where to cruise, and dates. Maybe a hollywood, sunset cruise?

Users who are viewing this thread