Pasadena meet was awesome!!!

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Originally posted by Mistik
Thanks David for organizing what turned out to be a great turnout. Nice to meet some of you guys like Ziad(2004 Culebra), Jaime(SnakePitRacing), Mark(blumnday99), George(omslaw) and Randy(Mystifi). Those that I haven't met I'll see you in December. The thing I remember most about this whole experience was the earsplitting booming sounds coming from everyone's stingers, magnapacks, and bassani exhausts, especially Mark's SLP's, hehe. :thumbsup: This being my first official cruise, I ended up with a migraine from all your exhaust sounds but it was the first headache that I actually enjoyed. :bash: :rockon: I will post pics as soon as I figure out how.

Nice meeting you too Dennis,

Was the guy in the black tank top and the one following behind down to Hooters!

Just as I was parking, got a call I didn’t want to receive (had to go) long story :(

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Here are a few pics I took. I resized them so they shouldn't be too bad of a DUW.

Miguel from MW's Z06.
yellowvsyellow.jpg

Some shots at the Rose Bowl meeting place

rosebowllot2.jpg

rosebowllot.gif

groupmeeting.gif

flamejob.gif

banner.gif

On top of the parking structure at Hooters Santa Monica (I wish I would have recorded the sound of all those Cobras driving up thru the parking structure. I lost count of how many car alarms were set off. :cool: )
hooterslot2.gif

hooterslot.gif

Unfortunately my nephew sucks at photography, so pretty much all the pics he took of the cars cruising up PCH are crap. Haha. He drove out from Fresno to ride along on the cruise with me. He overheated on the Grapevine on the drive over, and then got a speeding ticket on the Grapevine going back home, but still says he had a blast and was glad he could make it.

Msyticgold

Originally posted by OCSnk
Nice meeting you too Dennis,

Was the guy in the black tank top and the one following behind down to Hooters!

Just as I was parking, got a call I didn’t want to receive (had to go) long story :(
Sorry to hear that. Hope everything is ok.
See you in December. :beer:

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
Sorry I had to miss it. I will bring out my blown caburated 85 mustang to the next meet. I decided to wait for the 06-07 cobra after getting my money back on my used 03 from the dealer.
Thanks again to dgussin1 for taking over what I tried to start and making it happen. I have been dealing with my 03 cobra and dealer to get my money back on a car they never really inspected before selling it to me. cant wait for the next meet.

Last edited:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Originally posted by 1 BLOWN V8
Sorry I had to miss it. I will bring out my blown caburated 85 mustang to the next meet. I decided to wait for the 06-07 cobra after getting my money back on my used 03 from the dealer.
Thanks again to dgussin1 for taking over what I tried to start and making it happen. I have been dealing with my 03 cobra and dealer to get my money back on a car they never really inspected before selling it to me. cant wait for the next meet.

If you bring your foxbody, I'll bring mine! My motor should be done by then, I hope.

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
this was a badass cruise, made it worth the trip from the monterey bay. the canyon run was awesome! im ready for the next one! I think my buddy and i (trans am and white 01 vert) were the most underpowered cars there... all your guys' rides are unreal. the trip down the 110 and 10 was fun, though some of you guys drive like maniacs!, I witnessed a crash, no mustangs, but it was a cool experience.

redgtosamurai

Established Member
Originally posted by nitestalker1982
this was a badass cruise, made it worth the trip from the monterey bay. the canyon run was awesome! im ready for the next one! I think my buddy and i (trans am and white 01 vert) were the most underpowered cars there... all your guys' rides are unreal. the trip down the 110 and 10 was fun, though some of you guys drive like maniacs!, I witnessed a crash, no mustangs, but it was a cool experience.

Yeah, that scared me a bit since I saw a white car hit the wall in my rearview mirror. You avoided it which pleased me to no end!

The maniac part was on the I-110 southbound! LOL!

Mystifi

Established Member
Originally posted by Mistik
Thanks David for organizing what turned out to be a great turnout. Nice to meet some of you guys like Ziad(2004 Culebra), Jaime(SnakePitRacing), Mark(blumnday99), George(omslaw) and Randy(Mystifi). Those that I haven't met I'll see you in December. The thing I remember most about this whole experience was the earsplitting booming sounds coming from everyone's stingers, magnapacks, and bassani exhausts, especially Mark's SLP's, hehe. :thumbsup: This being my first official cruise, I ended up with a migraine from all your exhaust sounds but it was the first headache that I actually enjoyed. :bash: :rockon: I will post pics as soon as I figure out how.

Ya, it was nice to meet a lot of you. Now I can put faces to the User Names ( at least some of them ). Dennis I didn't really get a chance to check out your ride. There were so many bad ass rides out there:rockon: I am definetly going to be a regular when it comes to these road cruises. I totally had a blast!!! I'll see ya at the next one.

Mystifi

Established Member
What are the chances of making this a quarterly event?????? I think I'm going to kill myself waiting for December:bash:

Randy

BTW- I think I can bring down at least another Lightning and two more Cobras next time. 100+ cars Geeezz:-D

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Mystifi
What are the chances of making this a quarterly event?????? I think I'm going to kill myself waiting for December:bash:

Randy

BTW- I think I can bring down at least another Lightning and two more Cobras next time. 100+ cars Geeezz:-D
We can do a pre turkey day cruise. The 20th or 21st in NOV? Or I was thinking about the 18th or 19th in December?

Last edited:

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
Originally posted by Mystifi
What are the chances of making this a quarterly event??????
That may not be a bad idea. What does everyone think about having it either
twice a year
every 4 months
or every 3 months

Untamed

Established Member
Yeah it was great meeting so many people crazy for mustangs all at once.
Love that Mach1 SLP sounded sweet
It was cool of the manager of Hooters to give us free passes to some wings next time we go again.
All in all it was get cant wait till next time.
Hey we should meet at some track next time like Irwindale
and tear it up(safely):burnout:
I vote for every 3 months

Art

1BLWN 03

Established Member
The meeting was awesome...and fun...especially the burnouts through the tunnel!!!! Hope to see ya all soon. Let's do this four times a year :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread