Pasadena meet was awesome!!!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
We have some awesome footage of over 60 CARS that showed up!!! It was a great turn out, and was alot of fun.. we do have some professional footage that will be made into a video... that will be edited in a studio..(so look forward to that)

Watching all those cobras/mustangs all in a line was such an exciting thing......

Everybody that took pictures put them up here.

Get ready this will be a tri annual event. Do I hear December cruise?:-D

Last edited:

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
guys i had a boner the whole time... especially at hooters!!

damn.. cobras and hooters...

ahhh... boner....

Marc

Mystifi

Established Member
Hey just got back to Santa Barbara. Had a wonderful time down there. Seeing all those Cobras made you want to drool!!! Too bad I couldn't stay around for the Canyon run ( if there was one ). Anyway, props to David for organizing this event.

:bowdown: that was no easy task. I'll be definetely interested in going on any future runs when they come around. All in all a great event.:rockon: The next one will be even better though.

Thanks again,

Randy

94rx7turbo

Established Member
Hey guys,

i also had a lot of fun granted i was the only Japanese car that stuck around!!!

i will look foreward to the next one but thanks to everytone that organized this! i had a great time........

btw, i was the guy in the RX-7

WhiteSaleen248

Established Member
This was me 5 miles before the finish line (the meet, lol)

darn1.jpg

darn2.jpg

darn3.jpg

darn4.jpg

Hopefully, I WILL MAKE IT ALL THE WAY next time :cryying: :cryying:

kaos

Established Member
Brutal, but you car is beautiful though. You just missed me running circles around all these fools. ;)

I really had a ton of fun. Hooters makes it so much better.

I just can't believe you guys were doing burn outs. That's so wrong and I hope that next time you will drive reasonably and safely out of the parking lot.

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by WhiteSaleen248
I want to do burnout :(

You shouldn't want to. I was trying to tell everybody not to do them. It's wrong and immoral. :nono: But they just looked at me and gave me the finger. I almost fainted. All them were just rebels. :burnout:

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by omslaw
Brutal, but you car is beautiful though. You just missed me running circles around all these fools. ;)

I really had a ton of fun. Hooters makes it so much better.

I just can't believe you guys were doing burn outs. That's so wrong and I hope that next time you will drive reasonably and safely out of the parking lot.

redface.gif

It was an accident, I swear!

Nice meet. Awesome turnout. I kept cruising up PCH after you guys turned off and ended up at a beach in Ventura (we had come prepared for the beach).

Perfect way to spend a Saturday. :beer:

redgtosamurai

Established Member
You shouldn't want to. I was trying to tell everybody not to do them. It's wrong and immoral. :nono: But they just looked at me and gave me the finger. I almost fainted. All them were just rebels. :burnout:

Did anyone get a pic of the burnouts? I know I left at least two tracks while departing! ;-)

We practically took over the I-110 south bound but I lost every body at the 101. Everyone hooked up again getting off for Hooters.

Pacific Coast Highway was owned by us. We caused a nice traffic jam from lookie-loos!

I took Topanga Canyon while everyone else went straight! Good thing you didn't cause there was a horse loose on the road at the top.

I made a pass down Hollywood Blvd. to show the goat off to the tourist and saw one of the 'stangs southbound on the Hollywood Freeway going home!

I'm up for the next one if you guys want a goat to herd with! :rockon:

Last edited:

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraGirlSVT
redface.gif

It was an accident, I swear!

Nice meet. Awesome turnout. I kept cruising up PCH after you guys turned off and ended up at a beach in Ventura (we had come prepared for the beach).

Perfect way to spend a Saturday. :beer:

LOL! I guess there were many accidents today.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
LOL! I guess there were many accidents today.
whoops!!! After I said everybody drive normal...lol, at least everyone was alright and no real accidents occured. :burnout:

blumnday99

Established Member
Hey everyone....Here's a pic of the best looking car that was there....I took a group poll....

MyMach14.gif

I uploaded all of my pics to this website.

I also set up a SBC global sub-account so we can all upload our pics and share with everyone else. It's got unlimited webspace for photo storage so upload as much as you want. Here's how you access it.

Go to www.sbcyahoo.com

Login using
ID: [email protected]
PW: mustangs (case sensitive)

Click on the "More" button on the top left
then click on "Photos"

Click on the "Rose Bowl Cruise" album
and upload as many pictures as you want (preferrably pictures from the cruise).

The link to the album for people that just want to see / download the pictures is here.

Send me an e-mail at [email protected] or an IM to MyRCode if there's any questions / problems.

Mark

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member

Honest, the clutch got away from me and the tires started to spin. Lucky for me my Cobra drifted into the lane I wanted. I never did a burnout before today, really.

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by RedfireVert
Honest, the clutch got away from me and the tires started to spin. Lucky for me my Cobra drifted into the lane I wanted. I never did a burnout before today, really.

Okay well then you are forgiven too. Just do 4 speed shifts and everything will be fine. I'm just glad it worked out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread