Pasadena meet was awesome!!!

igotyofire

Established Member
Originally posted by blumnday99
Where would the proceeds for the raffle go?

How about those with stock cars for mods! lolz jk, maybe everyone should vote on where they should go, since its everyones money

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
I like the idea of a November cruise.

I'm one of those last minute Christmas shoppers so I don't know about being able to make it to one so close to Christmas.

Mystifi

Established Member
Originally posted by blumnday99
Yup....that was me. I was the one that used to go to school in SB. How often do you go to the track? I've been wanting to go to a 1/4 mile track so maybe I could meet up with you somewhere.

Mark

Mark, I'm going to try and make it to the track sometime in September( probably Famoso ). I leave for Hawaii this Saturday so Aug. is out of the picture. I'll let you know when I plan to go.:beer:

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Mystifi
Mark, I'm going to try and make it to the track sometime in September( probably Famoso ). I leave for Hawaii this Saturday so Aug. is out of the picture. I'll let you know when I plan to go.:beer:

Sal's Mustang Drag Day is on for 9/19/04 at LACR. :rolling:

qbeanjoe

Banned
all I have to say is SvtPerformance.com posters rolled sooo deep, that the other car show viewers at the Rosebowl rushed to the streets to see the cars leaving..... soo many burn outs in that lot, that it looks like a railroad track!!!!

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Missed it!

My fault for not looking in this forum for 3 months! I'm about 2 miles from your starting point. I'll keep a watch for next event. I've sorta semi garaged the Cobra for a while.

Need a lot of mods to get to the next level for the track and I need to concentrate on upping income over the fall/winter. Cage, F cell, Griggs K-member/A-arms, new Nomex upgrade, design hood/fender cooling outlets, Stage 2 cams, dual Focus/55# upgrade and.....some minor paint/front splitter bling. Ouch$$$$$$.

Glad you all had fun.

Mystifi

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraGirlSVT
Sal's Mustang Drag Day is on for 9/19/04 at LACR. :rolling:

Thanks for the info. I don't know if I'll be at that one cuz it's my daughter's B-day that day. Keep me posted though on any other future events.:) :beer: :)

blumnday99

Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
Missed it!

My fault for not looking in this forum for 3 months! I'm about 2 miles from your starting point. I'll keep a watch for next event. I've sorta semi garaged the Cobra for a while.

Need a lot of mods to get to the next level for the track and I need to concentrate on upping income over the fall/winter. Cage, F cell, Griggs K-member/A-arms, new Nomex upgrade, design hood/fender cooling outlets, Stage 2 cams, dual Focus/55# upgrade and.....some minor paint/front splitter bling. Ouch$$$$$$.

Glad you all had fun.

Hey Bill!

Me and Merv will personally stop by your house next time to drag out the cobra.

Mark

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Originally posted by Mistik
Thanks David for organizing what turned out to be a great turnout. Nice to meet some of you guys like Ziad(2004 Culebra), Jaime(SnakePitRacing), Mark(blumnday99), George(omslaw) and Randy(Mystifi). Those that I haven't met I'll see you in December. The thing I remember most about this whole experience was the earsplitting booming sounds coming from everyone's stingers, magnapacks, and bassani exhausts, especially Mark's SLP's, hehe. :thumbsup: This being my first official cruise, I ended up with a migraine from all your exhaust sounds but it was the first headache that I actually enjoyed. :bash: :rockon: I will post pics as soon as I figure out how.

Hell yeah bro it was nice to meet all you too...

Mistik, I think I even seen your cobra at the Irvine LA fitness this Sunday when I was working out... Could not find you though...

For my first cruise, meet, get together fresh back from overseas it was better than I could ever imagine. :coolman:

All you mother f$ckers and SVTP :rockon:

Last edited:

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
Here is the new date for the ROSEBOWL meet.
Nov 13th Saturday at 9:30 a.m.

We will be planning for some where else for lunch so any ideas would be great.

Remember this is open to all mustang fans of all years so bring out your f-bodys also. I will be bringing out my blown 85 carburated mustang.

Nov 13th at 9:30 a.m. Saturday ROSEBOWL

Mark your calenders

Lets get a sign up sheet started now that way we can see how many cars we will have and that way I can notify everyone on the list a week before the event.

1. 1 BLOWN V8

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by 1 BLOWN V8
Here is the new date for the ROSEBOWL meet.
Nov 13th Saturday at 9:30 a.m.

We will be planning for some where else for lunch so any ideas would be great.

Remember this is open to all mustang fans of all years so bring out your f-bodys also. I will be bringing out my blown 85 carburated mustang.

Nov 13th at 9:30 a.m. Saturday ROSEBOWL

Mark your calenders

Lets get a sign up sheet started now that way we can see how many cars we will have and that way I can notify everyone on the list a week before the event.

1)1 BLOWN V8
2)Dgussin1(David, O4 Black Vert)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread