Paging Ejones

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
You said you were a better driver rolling the gears so lets find out.. Lets see if you can back up your big mouth.. I never said you missed a shift in my car, I said you couldn't drive a stick for shit anymore.. I'm not worried about what happend when I had a stock tranny in there 3 years ago.. This is now man up or STFU.. I called you out now are you going to accept it or are you just going to bump your gums like you always do??
I guess IF you ever put a turbo on yor car, I need to call your car out when you're building it!:loser:
You're a loser DAN!!:lol:
Why did you put 10:1 pistons in your car when you're gonna put a turbo on your car?
Answer: DAN IS A TARD!:loser: :loser:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
I guess IF you ever put a turbo on yor car, I need to call your car out when you're building it!:loser:
You're a loser DAN!!:lol:
Why did you put 10:1 pistons in your car when you're gonna put a turbo on your car?
Answer: DAN IS A TARD!:loser: :loser:
Read the damn Thread dumb ass. I said we will use MY CAR, So now you have no excuse..

The turbo is not going on my car anytime soon, and it will be set up for N20 for a long while.. BTW Flat Tops work Great with a centrifical Blower so I might just be putting a blower on it instead... Read the Sean Hyland Book you might learn a few things about a 4v mod motor..

Last edited:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Read the damn Thread dumb ass. I said we will use MY CAR, So now you have no excuse..

The turbo is not going on my car anytime soon, and it will be set up for N20 for a long while.. BTW Flat Tops work Great with a centrifical Blower so I might just be putting a blower on it instead... Read the Sean Hyland Book you might learn a few things about a 4v mod motor..
NOT WITH HIGH COMPRESSION!!!!
Learn something about engines PERIOD!!!:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
NOT WITH HIGH COMPRESSION!!!!
Learn something about engines PERIOD!!!:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Yes with High compression Read the book then take your foot out of your mouth.. Learn before you speak.. It will tell you everything you need to know.. I think SHM knows alot more about building mod motors then you do..

So what about our competition??

Last edited:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Yes with High compression Read the book then take your foot out of your mouth.. Learn before you speak.. It will tell you everything you need to know.. I think SHM knows alot more about building mod motors then you do..

So what about our competition??
What page, bitch?:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :lol:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
What page, bitch?:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :lol:
YOu still won't answer your call out.. You said you were a better driver rolling the gears so what is your answer?? Do you want to try to run faster then me using my car?? Stop trying to change the subject..

I'll give you a page number later when I get home. Just look under the part where he talks about blowers and building a motor.. Root style blowers are better off running a lower Compression motor while Centrificials are better off running a higher compression motor, using flat top pistions.. Chapter 13 Bitch!!!

http://www.themotorbookstore.com/4-6-liter-ford-engine.html

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
What no smart ass come back from Bill?? What a Dumb ass, talking shit about shit he knows nothing about.. What a freaking :loser: I bet he had the mod on DFWstangs delete his thread about him being Gay..:lol:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
What no smart ass come back from Bill?? What a Dumb ass, talking shit about shit he knows nothing about.. What a freaking :loser: I bet he had the mod on DFWstangs delete his thread about him being Gay..:lol:
Fine Dan.
I've had enough of your shit.
Do not call me again.
Do not come up to me at the track.
Do not come up to me at a get together.
I WILL beat your ass.
Do you understand me?
No ****ing around
No bullshitting
No playing
You wanna ever race me(if you'll ever be fast enough), you send someone else over at the track.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
When you dingleheads get your new pulley/alternator installed, let me know and I can datalog it to make sure its fixed. I'll be up at the shop next week for fab work and engine removal. Shoot me a PM so I can bring my equipment.

you getting closer on mine, its not a hurry now, im still waiting on the billet cams to show up, it might next week before they get here.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:
You said you were a better driver rolling the gears so lets find out.. Lets see if you can back up your big mouth.. I never said you missed a shift in my car, I said you couldn't drive a stick for shit anymore.. I'm not worried about what happend when I had a stock tranny in there 3 years ago.. This is now man up or STFU.. I called you out now are you going to accept it or are you just going to bump your gums like you always do??

Bill was throwing gears in my car pretty damn good. :D

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Fine Dan.
I've had enough of your shit.
Do not call me again.
Do not come up to me at the track.
Do not come up to me at a get together.
I WILL beat your ass.
Do you understand me?
No ****ing around
No bullshitting
No playing
You wanna ever race me(if you'll ever be fast enough), you send someone else over at the track.
Awww did I hurt your feelings??? You seem to give all the shit but can't take any in return, expecially when it is the truth.. I'll do what ever I want to do, and you're not going to beat shit.. What a Freaking :loser: Get a life Bill..

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
Awww did I hurt your feelings??? You seem to give all the shit but can't take any in return, expecially when it is the truth.. I'll do what ever I want to do, and you're not going to beat shit.. What a Freaking :loser: Get a life Bill..
You have no idea what the truth is, buttmunch!

I'd really hate to prove you wrong Danny boy........Poor Beth.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
You have no idea what the truth is, buttmunch!

I'd really hate to prove you wrong Danny boy........Poor Beth.
If you could you would but you can't so go on about your day..

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
foofinator said:
I want to beat the dead horse too.
Beating_a_dead_horse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread