Paging Ejones

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Eric seeing you talk so much shit after how you drove a 281 tt car let alone a stroker turbo car is pure comedy.

You better practice before you start talkin mess.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Eric seeing you talk so much shit after how you drove a 281 tt car let alone a stroker turbo car is pure comedy.

You better practice before you start talkin mess.

Do you even know what a stroker motor, do you understand displacement, compression, do I need to put it in definition form for you, do you even realize that with more displacement on the motor, allows the turbos to spool up quicker, and allows more air to move in the motor resulting in more power. I don't even know why im trying to explain this to you, your probably getting a dictionary to even understand what im talking about. I wouldnt even need two gears to own you. My car will be a low 10 second car with a driver mod, mid to high 10 second car with me driving. 9 second car with an auto, you have a slow ass car, I owned you the 2nd race, even with my non driving ass. Your the biggest chicken for putting on your brakes as im passing you at 80mph, because you know your slow ass couldn't keep up. Oh btw have you ever been to the track before, do you even know what a tree is at the starting line, bracket racing, anything, etc....

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
No I thought he was talking about strokd, I stand a much better chance if its my cobra vert against yours, you can up your pills on your NOS if you like, because you will need it against me on high boost.
Well we'll take it to ennis sometime to find out.. Good luck with it.. get some practice behind the wheel first..

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Lean?? Why is it lean?, what fuel pumps do you have and what hp are you putting down??? Well we don't bench race too much.. I have ran a 7.6 with my stock motor stock front suspension and with the seats in.. at my race weight I have the car at, and new suspension and a lot more powerful motor N/A wise it should run a couple tenths faster then that..
Found out I am overspinning the alt, it drops voltage at high rpm = drop fuel pressure = lean.:nonono:

wario

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
No I thought he was talking about strokd, I stand a much better chance if its my cobra vert against yours, you can up your pills on your NOS if you like, because you will need it against me on high boost.

You on your high Boost vs Dan on spray at the track? If so I got 50 on Dan.

But you and only you can drive your car.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Do you even know what a stroker motor, do you understand displacement, compression, do I need to put it in definition form for you, do you even realize that with more displacement on the motor, allows the turbos to spool up quicker, and allows more air to move in the motor resulting in more power. I don't even know why im trying to explain this to you, your probably getting a dictionary to even understand what im talking about. I wouldnt even need two gears to own you. My car will be a low 10 second car with a driver mod, mid to high 10 second car with me driving. 9 second car with an auto, you have a slow ass car, I owned you the 2nd race, even with my non driving ass. Your the biggest chicken for putting on your brakes as im passing you at 80mph, because you know your slow ass couldn't keep up. Oh btw have you ever been to the track before, do you even know what a tree is at the starting line, bracket racing, anything, etc....

Do you realize you cant drive the car, so it doesn't matter what you get done to the car until your learn to drive it.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
This is coming from a worse driver than me, you have no room to talk sheldon, thats my point. No room to tell me I need to practice, if it was coming from a good driver, I would concur, but you are no John Force.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
This is coming from a worse driver than me, you have no room to talk sheldon, thats my point. No room to tell me I need to practice, if it was coming from a good driver, I would concur, but you are no John Force.

Worse driver than you...hah, add that to your long list of impossibilities. Lets ask Mr. Guard Rail who he thinks is a better driver...Oh, he said me, because I didn't hit him...TWICE.

At least I know brake boosting has nothing to do with burning your clutch up...isn't that what you told someone at the photoshoot? :lol:

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
No shit? Interesting.
Time for a PA!:shrug:
It's not the ALT, its the rpm... the factory pulley setup spins the SHIT out of te ALT, and it isn't designed to rev over the factory 6250 revlimit... I take mine near 7K, and at about 6,300 on my dyno it starts going lean.:idea: Neat how Ford pullied the car to be so damn close in rpm. I am getting a 3.2 " pulley for the alt (18.75% underdrive). This will allow me to rev to 6800 before it starts to drop voltage.:beer: Been doing research about it all damn week. Tried to order one from Chris yesterday, but he didn't call me back. I'll be going up to HPP menana tomorrow to talk to Manny.:burnout:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Worse driver than you...hah, add that to your long list of impossibilities. Lets ask Mr. Guard Rail who he thinks is a better driver...Oh, he said me, because I didn't hit him...TWICE.

At least I know brake boosting has nothing to do with burning your clutch up...isn't that what you told someone at the photoshoot? :lol:
brake boosting is hard on the clutch...:rollseyes

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Hmm I wonder if I'm overspinning my alt with the lower pulley???????????????????????????

This is interesting, as my car is going lean also.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
It's not the ALT, its the rpm... the factory pulley setup spins the SHIT out of te ALT, and it isn't designed to rev over the factory 6250 revlimit... I take mine near 7K, and at about 6,300 on my dyno it starts going lean.:idea: Neat how Ford pullied the car to be so damn close in rpm. I am getting a 3.2 " pulley for the alt (18.75% underdrive). This will allow me to rev to 6800 before it starts to drop voltage.:beer: Been doing research about it all damn week. Tried to order one from Chris yesterday, but he didn't call me back. I'll be going up to HPP menana tomorrow to talk to Manny.:burnout:

Haha you said tomorrow tomorrow.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I am a genius, thank you. Working on a 3.6 GPA right now actually.

Thats all I graduated with a 3.8 to be exact, that included playing football for my college and being in school, hmmm go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread