Paging Ejones

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Dan stop all the shit talking, come on man, Ill be ready to run you dan, after strokd kills you im next.
I didn't start it.. Foof did.. So I voiced my opinion, now you don't have to agree with my opinion at all.. But I'll run you too like we talked about.. Bring it to the track too.. You think Strokes Cobra will kill me?? My N/A motor'd Mach to his blower motor Cobra at the track?? I think it will be a good race..

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Yup, want to run it?? Come on out to K-dale in a couple of weeks.. Well see if you can beat it on motor before I spray it.. LOL ;-)
LMFAO... you'd need all your spray and then some homie... I won't be racing you in the parking cone, it's not a track car.:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
I didn't start it.. Foof did.. So I voiced my opinion, now you don't have to agree with my opinion at all.. But I'll run you too like we talked about.. Bring it to the track too.. You think Strokes Cobra will kill me?? My N/A motor'd Mach to his blower motor Cobra at the track?? I think it will be a good race..
again, I won't be racing the Cobra... It should run 7.4s or so on my new tires, but I'm not eager to blow it up with the lean issue I have right now...:beer:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
STROKD said:
again, I won't be racing the Cobra... It should run 7.4s or so on my new tires, but I'm not eager to blow it up with the lean issue I have right now...:beer:
Lean?? Why is it lean?, what fuel pumps do you have and what hp are you putting down??? Well we don't bench race too much.. I have ran a 7.6 with my stock motor stock front suspension and with the seats in.. at my race weight I have the car at, and new suspension and a lot more powerful motor N/A wise it should run a couple tenths faster then that..

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
dan03mach said:

No I thought he was talking about strokd, I stand a much better chance if its my cobra vert against yours, you can up your pills on your NOS if you like, because you will need it against me on high boost.

Users who are viewing this thread