Paging Ejones

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Thats all I graduated with a 3.8 to be exact, that included playing football for my college and being in school, hmmm go figure.

I don't see you on any of the early 90s roster on the unt sports website.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
I'll but Dans ass in his Cobra:coolman:
You can try all you want if Ejones will let you drive his car.. Lets see if you still remember how to race with a stick you have been spoiled with that auto..

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
3.6?

Try a 3.8 in real classes, while teaching. Suck my balls.

I KNOW you don't have a 3.8 because of how many times you've told me "wow I barely passed that class." Don't try to pull that bullshit on me.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Hmm I wonder if I'm overspinning my alt with the lower pulley???????????????????????????

This is interesting, as my car is going lean also.
We can put my radar in your car and check for voltage drop... My guess is withthe lower you sure as hell are.

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
You can try all you want if Ejones will let you drive his car.. Lets see if you still remember how to race with a stick you have been spoiled with that auto..
I can still drive better than you. I don't miss gears!:lol:
I don't know if I wanna drive his car until he gets a rollbar/cage. That damn thing was twisting bad before the turbo. I just don't like the feel of a damn convertible. His car flexed way too much for my taste.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
I don't know if I wanna drive his car until he gets a rollbar/cage. That damn thing was twisting bad before the turbo. I just don't like the feel of a damn convertible. His car flexed way too much for my taste.

Thats next on my list 6 point roll cage with swing outs, custom built chrome moly roll cage, im just waiting in line to get James B to put it in.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
i think foofinator has a predator tuner, with a predator chip if im not mistaken, Im not sure what Matt has.
I have a SCT chip.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
I don't miss gears either old man.. When the tranny has issues that I can't help there is nothing I can do. I remember when you test drove my car you could not drive a stick for shit.. Hell I would be willing to bet you that you couldn't pull a better time using my car against me.. How about it?? Lets see if you can back up your shit talking..

Last edited:

MTI LS1

foofinator said:
3.6?

Try a 3.8 in real classes, while teaching. Suck my balls.

Please explain how you are teaching classes to people without even an undergrad degree? Texas must be hurting pretty bad.....

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
LOL they obviously weren't hurting bad enough to accept you. :loser:

Hope that longhorn emblem on the back of your car atleast made you feel like you were almost part of something cool. :shrug:

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
LOL they obviously weren't hurting bad enough to accept you. :loser:

Hope that longhorn emblem on the back of your car atleast made you feel like you were almost part of something cool. :shrug:

:lol:

I'm just afraid to get near that car. If you listen closely you can hear this : tick....tick.......tick..........tick......

Mach1Marauder

Banned
dan03mach said:
I don't miss gears either old man.. When the tranny has issues that I can't help there is nothing I can do. I remember when you test drove my car you could not drive a stick for shit.. Hell I would be willing to bet you that you couldn't pull a better time using my car against me.. How about it?? Lets see if you can back up your shit talking..
Will you please stop posting drunk or "huffin Postin"?
How many times have you missed shifts over the years when racing me?
When did I test drive your car and miss a gear?

Mach1Marauder

Banned
When you dingleheads get your new pulley/alternator installed, let me know and I can datalog it to make sure its fixed. I'll be up at the shop next week for fab work and engine removal. Shoot me a PM so I can bring my equipment.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
foofinator said:
Longhorn...cool...same sentence???:??: :??:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Will you please stop posting drunk or "huffin Postin"?
How many times have you missed shifts over the years when racing me?
When did I test drive your car and miss a gear?
You said you were a better driver rolling the gears so lets find out.. Lets see if you can back up your big mouth.. I never said you missed a shift in my car, I said you couldn't drive a stick for shit anymore.. I'm not worried about what happend when I had a stock tranny in there 3 years ago.. This is now man up or STFU.. I called you out now are you going to accept it or are you just going to bump your gums like you always do??

Users who are viewing this thread