Pacquiao vs Cotto

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I need to download the fight, heard Pacman dominated pretty badly. Is that true?

He soundly dominated him. It was a good fight until round 4; then Pac-Man took over. I though the fight should have been stopped before it was.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
This will be a good fight..manny is a good fighter but he most def has his handfull with cotto.i pesonally think he lost his two fights with marquez...but he is a good fighther. i am leaning towards cotto......and NO...manny has no chance with mayweather...his last performance with marquez was flawless he is a much more smarter bigger,and skilled fighter than pacquiao...oh yeah and cotto is naturally bigger shane mosley was faster than cotto and he lost...

What is Floyd afraid of? He has fought much better opponents and recently just manhandled a guy that arguably beat Pacquio!

Pacquio is a good fighter don't get me wrong. But he beat a very dehydrated De La Hoya as well past his prime and a overly hyped Ricky Hatton. For those of you who do not believe what dehydration can do to you after losing so much weight in a short amount of time(Oscar has not fought at that weight in more than 10 years), look at what happened to Roy Jones after he left heavyweight. He was K'd the phuck out!

Cotto is going to put a beaten on this dude. Just as Floyd did to Marquez. Two true welterweights in their primes, fighting much smaller opponents. Granted they may weigh nearly the same come fight night, but that doesn't tell the whole story! Is Pacquio body able to adapt to that weight considering he's a smaller dude(look at Floyd vs Marquez nearly identical weight, but the difference in size was very apparent!).

:lol:

ZincGT

Banned
**** this lightweight shit. I miss the days when Lenox Lewis and Holyfield dominated the boxing world.

canibus

Established Member
Put a boxer in a cage and his arms will be flaying like a highschool fight... because hes not going to know what to do when somone grabs him and hipthrows him like a red headed step child.

put an mma fighter in the ring and see how he does against a great boxer. Guess what, same ****ing thing as the boxer in the cage.

Anderson silva called Mayweather out in MMA fight. Mayweather has yet to respond. He even asked dana white make 1 UFC fight boxing rules only.. But dana white being the money hungrey dipshit he is said "no".

Typical andersen silva, fighting 2-3 weight classes under his normal weight. Let's see him and mayweather in the ring:bored:didn't think so.

Quik Z06

Established Member
**** this lightweight shit. I miss the days when Lenox Lewis and Holyfield dominated the boxing world.

Personally I think the lightweight guy's are ALOT funner to watch. They are fast and are always after eachother. The heavyweights are usually always holding on to eachother and looking for the one big puch.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
very impressive! dude's got incredible quickness with the power

looks like he can take a good punch too

wikedcobra312

FLEO
Established Member
i am filipino and i did not know who to go for, it was an awesome fight, pac dominated, it was hard to watch( see cotto get dominated like that & two of my favorite fighters), and the fight should have been stopped earlier. amazing to see pac take some of cottos shots. great fight!

kaotic

Established Member
Personally I think the lightweight guy's are ALOT funner to watch. They are fast and are always after eachother. The heavyweights are usually always holding on to eachother and looking for the one big puch.

+1 The heavyweight division is such a joke right now.

KILRSVT

Established Member
I am impressed with pacquia I guess cotto wasn't even much of a threat.....let's see
if mayweather wants some of PAC man as well.at this point he is 1 belt over mayweather.

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
mabuhay pacman... many people still doubt manny. but if you don't know, look at his 7 world champion belts. manny may not be big like some fighters but his quickness and strenght and determination proves otherwise. mayweather vs. manny is going to be a great fight but i don't think it will happen anytime soon. because; mayweather will want too much MONEY!

KILRSVT

Established Member
^^^agree i dont think he is going to want to go 50 50 with pac man.....he is not going to want to go down in wieght neither....and pacman doesnt want to go up in weight... we can only hope..since mayweather seems to be the only "worhty competitor"...i have feeling negotiations would start soon.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
6a00d8341c630a53ef012875a2cf08970c-pi

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I would love to see Mosley and Pacquiao too.

Mayweather would have to fight one of those guys.

My concern with Mayweather is that he might come in over weight like he did against Marquez. If I was Pacquiao, I would make it $1mil per pound instead of the $300k it was against Marquez.

Either way, those three guys will be making bank over the next 12 months. Because the winner of any combination will have to fight the third guy.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
If Mayweather and Pac fight, May should have to drop down significantly in weight, as he has a massive natural size advantage.

Pac has been fighting and beating the shit out of bigger guys for a long time now.

SN95StangMan

Established Member
If Mayweather and Pac fight, May should have to drop down significantly in weight, as he has a massive natural size advantage.

Pac has been fighting and beating the shit out of bigger guys for a long time now.

FYI, Saturdays fight was at 145 only because Cottos camp agreed to that catchweight. Mayweather has been fighting at the welterweight (147) division since 2005. He only moved up to superwelterweight (154) to fight De la Hoya because it was for Oscars belt and then returned back to welterweight for his next fight. If they fought for Pacquiaos WBO welterweight belt, I cant imagine Mayweathers camp would agree to any catch weight other than the 147 weight limit.
Also, Floyd is only one inch taller than Pacquiao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread