Owner of 99-02 cobra that lost to my friends 350z, you on here?

90GSXDan

Established Member
So what do you run at irwindale ?

Whats it gonna matter? You have no clue what the Z runs at the track as well. Stop bitching out because your afraid the truth will show at the track and EVERYONE will see how much of a bullshit artist you are! Run him at the track. Your giving us imports a bad name! :kaboom:

Dan :beer:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I think OP is just scared of his car gettin it's ass whooped and somebody posting the results here for all the world to see he got PWND! :loser:

Sil80sx

Established Member
Lol wtf. I dont give a **** if I race at the track OR the street. I pay my tickets, I fight my tickets and Im as cautious as I can be about avoiding accidents. Going 100mph on the freeway isnt fast for shit, if you cant go that fast you shouldnt even be considering racing a car.

And I'm not afraid to show what I run. I just went to the track yesterday in 100degree weather with my car and my fastest was 8.6 at 80mph with a 1.7 60ft and 0.3 R/T. I'm sure if it was colder I could get a faster time. All I know is that all you faggots are pathetic forum troll paper racers.

I'm calling you guys out to the STREETS OR THE TRACK and I still dont have challengers. I already told shadowstang to race me at the track since I was defending the STI that got smoked by SmokinSS and now he's too scared to race me. I already told you my time shadowstang so YOU have the upper hand, I have no idea what you run but I know it should be a good race.

And out of ALL the forums you **** shouldnt even TRY to front about having integrity with the law. You guys have a ****ing section DEDICATED to STREET RACING.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
Lol wtf. I dont give a **** if I race at the track OR the street. I pay my tickets, I fight my tickets and Im as cautious as I can be about avoiding accidents. Going 100mph on the freeway isnt fast for shit, if you cant go that fast you shouldnt even be considering racing a car.

And I'm not afraid to show what I run. I just went to the track yesterday in 100degree weather with my car and my fastest was 8.6 at 80mph with a 1.7 60ft and 0.3 R/T. I'm sure if it was colder I could get a faster time. All I know is that all you faggots are pathetic forum troll paper racers.

I'm calling you guys out to the STREETS OR THE TRACK and I still dont have challengers. I already told shadowstang to race me at the track since I was defending the STI that got smoked by SmokinSS and now he's too scared to race me. I already told you my time shadowstang so YOU have the upper hand, I have no idea what you run but I know it should be a good race.

And out of ALL the forums you **** shouldnt even TRY to front about having integrity with the law. You guys have a ****ing section DEDICATED to STREET RACING.

that sucks. I trap 11mph higher then you in the 1/8th off the bottle........and your calling me slow..

Sil80sx

Established Member
OP is nothing but a Hemroid with a slow car...

Whatever I dont care if my car is slow, I dont have the luxury to drop another 4k on it to make it 450whp yet, but I know I will eventually and there's no hurry in that.

that sucks. I trap 11mph higher then you in the 1/8th off the bottle........and your calling me slow..

See this is EXACTLY what I mean by you **** taking shit out of context. When the **** did I call you car slow smokinss?? I just said why dont you race that 100whp less than you car STi from a dig.

Last edited:

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
Whatever I dont care if my car is slow, I dont have the luxury to drop another 4k on it to make it 450whp yet, but I know I will eventually and there's no hurry in that.

See this is EXACTLY what I mean by you **** taking shit out of context. When the **** did I call you car slow smokinss?? I just said why dont you race that 100whp less than you car STi from a dig.

few pages ago you were saying my car was a POS...POS to me = slow.

now, if you knew how to read, you would have noticed that I said the STI owner called me out (much like what your doing on here) and he wanted a 60 roll...I agreed with a big ass smile on my face which you can surely see why in the video.....

so, thats why there wasnt any dig racing...not to mention I am on street tires and from a dig on the bottle I dont get traction until 70+mph anyways...so, try again.

90GSXDan

Established Member

LMAO! I could seriously beat you in 4th gear without ever shifting. Your shit is weak.

Come to NY, Ill embarass you.

Sil80sx

Established Member
Oh, and your going to need ALOT more than 450whp to keep up! TRUST ME! LOL

Ok thats great broskeez? Wtf do you want me to do with that information? The thread topic got so ****in jacked by all you dumb ****s. I'm still waiting to replicate the race with my friends 350z, keep talking shit since thats all you guys know what to do. Someone PM me when they have a NA new edge cobra to bring, thanks.

few pages ago you were saying my car was a POS...POS to me = slow.

This is exactly what I mean. Please go back a few pages and look for where I specifically called your car a POS. ****in idiot man seriously, I'm done with you guys. Taking EVERYTHING I say out of context and manipulating it to a cluster **** thread full of fail. You guys are pathetic ass svt members I never met such doucebag members like everyone in this thread.

Last edited:

90GSXDan

Established Member
Ok thats great broskeez? Wtf do you want me to do with that information? The thread topic got so ****in jacked by all you dumb ****s. I'm still waiting to replicate the race with my friends 350z, keep talking shit since thats all you guys know what to do. Someone PM me when they have a NA new edge cobra to bring, thanks.

And now you back peddle when people will demolish you!

First you talk shit about looking for a run with a Cobra, when people shit on you, you call EVERYONE out. When people come on here and take you challenge, you back peddle like a bitch!

You arent worth shit. Keep it movin!

Sil80sx

Established Member
And now you back peddle when people will demolish you!

First you talk shit about looking for a run with a Cobra, when people shit on you, you call EVERYONE out. When people come on here and take you challenge, you back peddle like a bitch!

You arent worth shit. Keep it movin!

Wow your ****in simple Dan. Please be more simple, you ****in dolt. Unlike you bitch ****s I can admit when a car is faster than mine, that doesnt hurt my pride like a little bitch. I'll bow down to any car faster than me I dont give a ****, its OBVIOUS. But when I come on here and say a cobra is slower than my friends 350z and the fact that it isnt even YOUR cobra / car you get all ****in worked up over the idea. You guys are ****ing pathetic, all of you in this thread.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
picard-facepalm2.gif

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Wow your ****in simple Dan. Please be more simple, you ****in dolt. Unlike you bitch ****s I can admit when a car is faster than mine, that doesnt hurt my pride like a little bitch. I'll bow down to any car faster than me I dont give a ****, its OBVIOUS. But when I come on here and say a cobra is slower than my friends 350z and the fact that it isnt even YOUR cobra / car you get all ****in worked up over the idea. You guys are ****ing pathetic, all of you in this thread.

Then bow the F down and stop bragging about a slow car that you don't even own. :nonono:

dsg04MACHone

Established Member

Please reread this whole thread then look who's pathetic dumb shit. Just GTFO. How many times do I need to tell you? You have been called out on your dumb ass thread and that's that. There is nothing more to it other than you posted a DUMB ASS THREAD! You're ****ing relentless even when no one wants you here.

Users who are viewing this thread