Owner of 99-02 cobra that lost to my friends 350z, you on here?

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
For some odd reason I'm drawn back to this thread multiple times a day to see if the OP has gotten kahunas enough to post again. I just look forward to him inserting foot in mouth daily.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
OP: All I did was say you were being an asshat, which is true. The only reason I even said that was because you proceeded to call me a "dumb shit" for no reason whatsoever. I never even used profanity and here you are cussing up a storm at everyone in the thread. Hell, I never even disagreed with your story. I only said it was unlikely, but still possible! So essentially I agreed with you in that it could happen and yet you STILL insulted me.

I think you need to take a step back dude and really take alook at what you are saying. Maybe then you will realize why you are getting the responses you are. Im not gonna be as harsh as some of these guys, but based on your attitude throughout the thread their response is understandable.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
OP: I'll try to put it in the nicest way possible........

YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED YOU!

2007ShelbyCobra

Established Member
you'll learn, sadly I sure as **** have. Once you get a REAL ticket, you probably will street race no more, and realize how ****ing stupid it is.

Devil_Z

Established Member
It was by the 10 / 57 freeway and it happened while you 2 were on the 10 west. He said you were a 99-02 convertible cobra and you initiated the race but my friend ended it :burnout: It started off with you taking the punch and my friends Z having to play catch up. He reeled you in on 3rd and got you by a car. You continued on the 10 fwy and he got on the 57 north. His Z was pretty fast huh? Oh yeah its 100% STOCK :D
350zs are slow. They lose to near stock 7000 lb trucks. :lol1:

iggster

Established Member
To bad my mach isnt stock or runnning, unless you mind racing a bolt on mach 1, just a couple of bolt on from masterpower,manley,arp and that stuff.
It will be done in about two week though :rolling:

svt_adam

Established Member
At one point I wanted a Z or G35 coupe as a DD then with the v6 explorer 2dr I was driving at the time I outran one from a dig and a roll MULTIPLE times so I decided not to waste 30k

Mr370z

GO BABY GO
Established Member
At one point I wanted a Z or G35 coupe as a DD then with the v6 explorer 2dr I was driving at the time I outran one from a dig and a roll MULTIPLE times so I decided not to waste 30k

And now the thread is officially over! Thanks for playing!! :banana::banana:

Users who are viewing this thread