Owner of 99-02 cobra that lost to my friends 350z, you on here?

Sil80sx

Established Member
Please reread this whole thread then look who's pathetic dumb shit. Just GTFO. How many times do I need to tell you? You have been called out on your dumb ass thread and that's that. There is nothing more to it other than you posted a DUMB ASS THREAD! You're ****ing relentless even when no one wants you here.

Lol aww someone's feelings got hurt. Lol you ****ing pussy ass ******. And to FastOldGuy **** yeah I bow down to you, you have one of the fastest cobra's I've ever heard of.

And I have been called out? When? By who? I'm not even the one wanting to race you dipshit. Where's shadowstang to race me at irwindale? Yes Ill race ANY car that's in my similar bracket. LOL all you guys in here are a ****ing JOKE!!

And you know what the best part of this thread is? That you guys think I started this to talk shit about cobras. LOL I dont have anything agaisnt cobras, I use to ****ing OWN one!!!

You guys came in here talking all this shit like as if I made up such a stupid ass story. I conclude this thread for the millionth time, BRING a NA cobra so we can settle this stupid shit!

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Wow! You da man now OP! You USED to own a Cobra! And it only took you til post #201 to say that! I still don't see why you haven't gotten your Z-hole buddy to come on here and verify your story or even to drop the gauntlet and put down his own challenge! But then again, I guess imaginary friends can be internet tough guys like you!
And I seriously don't think you've hurt anybdy's feelings on here! Remember, we drive faaaaaaast cars! We don't get hurt feelings!

90GSXDan

Established Member
Wow your ****in simple Dan. Please be more simple, you ****in dolt. Unlike you bitch ****s I can admit when a car is faster than mine, that doesnt hurt my pride like a little bitch. I'll bow down to any car faster than me I dont give a ****, its OBVIOUS. But when I come on here and say a cobra is slower than my friends 350z and the fact that it isnt even YOUR cobra / car you get all ****in worked up over the idea. You guys are ****ing pathetic, all of you in this thread.

Holy shit... This kid clearly wears a helmet! There's no point of arguing with him, even if you get it passed his helmet, you wont be able to penetrate his thick skull, and EVEN if you get it through his thick skull, which is almost COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE, but if you do, his tiny brain wont even be able to comprehend nor retain it!

I give up.

Dan :beer:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Lol aww someone's feelings got hurt. Lol you ****ing pussy ass ******. And to FastOldGuy **** yeah I bow down to you, you have one of the fastest cobra's I've ever heard of.

And I have been called out? When? By who? I'm not even the one wanting to race you dipshit. Where's shadowstang to race me at irwindale? Yes Ill race ANY car that's in my similar bracket. LOL all you guys in here are a ****ing JOKE!!

And you know what the best part of this thread is? That you guys think I started this to talk shit about cobras. LOL I dont have anything agaisnt cobras, I use to ****ing OWN one!!!

You guys came in here talking all this shit like as if I made up such a stupid ass story. I conclude this thread for the millionth time, BRING a NA cobra so we can settle this stupid shit!

You have got to be the biggest crybaby on the net. You start a thread with worthless info and get called on it. THEN you talk even more shit- when it gets thrown back at in your face YOU throw a temper tantrum. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Then you are straight up disrespectful to pretty much everyone in the thread. You obviously have a LOT of growing up to do. So how about this, don't go away mad- just go away. When you have matured a bit and you can show some respect come on back. This forum actually has some of the most knowledgeable and respectful guys on the net. But if YOU want respect you need to SHOW respect. That's pretty much everywhere- not just here.

Last edited:

Sil80sx

Established Member
After everything thats happened you conclude with the "mature" approach? Haha wow, I'm not leaving this thread or "going away" its the ****in internet, there's ZERO respect in it, and this thread proves it. Lets see what happens in the end. Hopefully a svt member is willing to take the time to race my friend, record it, post a video and finalize this ****ing cluster ****. I wont even bother coming back to this POS until theres evidence. If my friend loses, I'll never make another thread in this section with a supporting video or evidence.

Last edited:

90GSXDan

Established Member
After everything thats happened you conclude with the "mature" approach? Haha wow, I'm not leaving this thread or "going away" its the ****in internet, there's ZERO respect in it, and this thread proves it. Lets see what happens in the end. Hopefully a svt member is willing to take the time to race my friend, record it, post a video and finalize this ****ing cluster ****. I wont even bother coming back to this POS until theres evidence. If my friend loses, I'll never make another thread in this section with a supporting video or evidence.

Maybe your blind or something, but Shadow Stang has REPEATEDLY called you out to run at the track, and yet you still sit there and say no one has come forward with a street or track race..... :shrug:

Good luck trying to find a run that you keep backing out of!

Dan :beer:

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
Lol aww someone's feelings got hurt. Lol you ****ing pussy ass ******.................................
...............And you know what the best part of this thread is? That you guys think I started this to talk shit about cobras. LOL I dont have anything agaisnt cobras, I use to ****ing OWN one!!!

you can always tell a mans (or in this case boys ) breaking point, when to get their point across ,they have to result to profanity to get their point across. :pop:

...and this guy used to actually own a Cobra. pathetic....

Hodgepodge

Established Member
Pafoa3.gif

This must be you and your friend...

That would explain a lot

Edit: Link for those of you who don't know..
Hi. I own a 99 mustang gt. I met someone here

Last edited:

Sil80sx

Established Member
you can always tell a mans (or in this case boys ) breaking point, when to get their point across ,they have to result to profanity to get their point across. :pop:

...and this guy used to actually own a Cobra. pathetic....

Lol whats wrong 5ltr? Are you getting tired of the topic on hand? I think its fascinating of the evolution thread topics carry. I wonder how long it'll take before you guys begin to attack the amount of money I make, my race, my parental upbringing or my place of residency.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I'm not taking sides or anything here, but it seems just from reading through real quick that the OP is getting his ass ****ed..... no homo.

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
Pafoa3.gif

This must be you and your friend...

That would explain a lot

Edit: Link for those of you who don't know..
Hi. I own a 99 mustang gt. I met someone here

WOW!!! i cant believe i missed that thread!!! good find! i just read the whole thread and cant ****ing believe that schit!! laughed for a good 5 min!!! wonder if the OP and the emo guy is the same? :??:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

Wow- you sure told me:rollseyes.... actually there are places on this board where people can have spirited debate. For the kind of exchange you are obviously looking for you need to go to the smackdown section- of course if you weren't such an immature NOOB you'd know that. Judging from your most recent reaction I doubt you ever even owned a Cobra... hell, you're probably some 15 yr old jerking off between postings for all we know.

8 pages and you have not backed up ONE of your claims. Is it too much to ask for you to put up or shut up?

Oh yeah- MODS can you please move this to the appropriate section. The NOOB wants to play:bash:

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
It was by the 10 / 57 freeway and it happened while you 2 were on the 10 west. He said you were a 99-02 convertible cobra and you initiated the race but my friend ended it :burnout: It started off with you taking the punch and my friends Z having to play catch up. He reeled you in on 3rd and got you by a car. You continued on the 10 fwy and he got on the 57 north. His Z was pretty fast huh? Oh yeah its 100% STOCK :D

How about we end this thread by looking at how dumb this post was. Just completely embarrassing. We don't even want to look at his responses because that's just even worse for him.

Man just rereading that I'm pretty sure you want to give your friend a blow. hahahah

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
@ 5 ltr. beater, I just read the thread as well... It was simply epic.. I could not stop laughing!

Last edited:

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
this thread should just get locked because the OP is a obvious dipshit. I have met kids that are mentally Ill that would make you look bad.

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Lol when did I back down from the race? lawl fail. Like people have said , Ive called you out plenty of times. Stop making excuses, if you wont run , just say so stop being a coward. You pay your tickets? Good for you buddy your going to feel like an idiot when you finally kill someone, enjoythere is so much that can go wrong when you street race, hell so much can go wrong the sec you take your car out. I know too many people who have lost people they know because of themselves racing, or they happened to be in wrong place and wrong time while others raced. Like I said, I CANT afford to be caught street racing either way. Excuse me for being responsible

So like i said when did i back down. And smokinss , I agree someone needs to lock this thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread