Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
tCp90.gif

2yvpcsk.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey Jared,

How about a customer that not only DRIVES HIS CAR he actually RACES his car in the standing MILE. And has accomplished more in his own car with a KENNE BELL 3.6LC than you ever will because HE DRIVES HIS OWN CAR.

As I mentioned, they are two totally different cars and the customer decided to focus on a single route. Mile Racing.

I tell you what, I'll put Andy's drag radials on the Super Snake............

I'll drive the Super Snake on the drag strip.

You drive your own car at the drag strip.

I'll show you dyno queen. Why don't you stop with the shit talk and show everybody you even know how to drive a car on a drag strip!

You know how to talk shit about someone else driving your cars the fact remains you can't drive. It's ok. You have repeatedly admitted it. Perhaps it's time to step up your game.

And you have no idea how close the Super Snake is for drag use. Watch what you ask for. As soon as the owner of the Super Snake see's this rant he's likely to call me and tell me to go for it.

So you game? You up for driving your own car against me.

Jared vs. Van

Lethal vs. Revan

Whipple vs. Kenne Bell

Call it whatever you want.

Game On!!

My dad can beat up your dad.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey Jared,

How about a customer that not only DRIVES HIS CAR he actually RACES his car in the standing MILE. And has accomplished more in his own car with a KENNE BELL 3.6LC than you ever will because HE DRIVES HIS OWN CAR.

As I mentioned, they are two totally different cars and the customer decided to focus on a single route. Mile Racing.

I tell you what, I'll put Andy's drag radials on the Super Snake............

I'll drive the Super Snake on the drag strip.

You drive your own car at the drag strip.

I'll show you dyno queen. Why don't you stop with the shit talk and show everybody you even know how to drive a car on a drag strip!

You know how to talk shit about someone else driving your cars the fact remains you can't drive. It's ok. You have repeatedly admitted it. Perhaps it's time to step up your game.

And you have no idea how close the Super Snake is for drag use. Watch what you ask for. As soon as the owner of the Super Snake see's this rant he's likely to call me and tell me to go for it.

So you game? You up for driving your own car against me.

Jared vs. Van

Lethal vs. Revan

Whipple vs. Kenne Bell

Call it whatever you want.

Game On!!

Van,

There's some things I know I'm good at and there's some things I know I'm not good at. I don't drive my car at the strip because I can't drive. Nothing wrong with that and I'm not ashamed to admit it. So no I won't be driving our car.

With that said we're always up for a challenge. (At the track not on a dyno). So whenever the SS is ready bring it out. It's not even about Revan vs. Lethal, KB vs. Whipple or Van vs. Jared. Let the ET do the talking and the rest is just BS.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nope. Jared called me out last week at PBH.

Maybe I missed something but wasn't it the other way around? I could have sworn it started when the dyno numbers the SS made were being compared to dyno numbers our car made. At that point I said that we've already got a track number and asked what the SS had.

Van@RevanRacing

Maybe I missed something but wasn't it the other way around? I could have sworn it started when the dyno numbers the SS made were being compared to dyno numbers our car made. At that point I said that we've already got a track number and asked what the SS had.

As I recall someone else mentioned power numbers with the SS other than myself and you said when are you bringing that POS out to the track. But I am a little older than you so my memory could be failing me but who cares at this point. We've called one another out! LMAO

One question though, you have a track number, did you back that number up? Your driver probably did I just don't recall seeing the back up pass or time slip.

The owner of the Super Snake is in Afghanistan in some remote place. When he gets back to Bagram AFB we will certainly be talking. Just have to change the rear end gear because it's got the mile gear gear in it.

Matt@KB

Established Member
It is working out amazingly thanks for asking. Trust me were happy not to have you on board. Sub par because we cut you off still hurt I see. I will make sure to tell him.
Yeah.. How's that one working out for you?

When you chose not to sell to us in early 2005 we just starting out and didn't have a shop which was part of the reason why you stopped selling to us. The other reason was because we just picked up the Whipple brand and Jim didn't like that. He took out his personal issues with Whipple on a small business. I admit at that point it kind of hurt. Not really with sales as we had only sold 2-3 blowers of yours. Only our feelings as we didn't understand why a company wouldn't want to do business with us. We were new, motivated and had our game plan to take a good share of the market. Little did you know at the time what our company would grow into.

After 6 years looking back it's probably the best thing that ever happened for us. You guys couldn't pay us enough to carry your brand now. Regardless of whether you make a good supercharger or not the rest of what you offer as a business is sub par.

Tell Jim I said hi.

jcveron

Established Member
i didnt mean to start a fight here but im definately subbing for more!!!:pop:
i think the 4.2LC KB is the way i am going to go

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
As I recall someone else mentioned power numbers with the SS other than myself and you said when are you bringing that POS out to the track. But I am a little older than you so my memory could be failing me but who cares at this point. We've called one another out! LMAO

One question though, you have a track number, did you back that number up? Your driver probably did I just don't recall seeing the back up pass or time slip.

The owner of the Super Snake is in Afghanistan in some remote place. When he gets back to Bagram AFB we will certainly be talking. Just have to change the rear end gear because it's got the mile gear gear in it.

We'll call it a mutual call out. As far as the track times go we did our best to back up the 9.66. The other runs we had weren't as fast as the 9.66 but were still pretty stout. Shortly after we chased a bug for about a year which ended up being a broken/missing keeper on cylinder #4. The car is ready again and we'll be out there shortly with an extra 10psi over what it had when it ran the 9.66.

[youtube_browser]9xIKmYGJiw8[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]-oDV0eB3Y78[/youtube_browser]

Van@RevanRacing

We'll call it a mutual call out. As far as the track times go we did our best to back up the 9.66. The other runs we had weren't as fast as the 9.66 but were still pretty stout. Shortly after we chased a bug for about a year which ended up being a broken/missing keeper on cylinder #4. The car is ready again and we'll be out there shortly with an extra 10psi over what it had when it ran the 9.66.

The call out is mutual. It was bound to happen. Let's assume for now we can make this thing happen.

Is this a drag radial war or are we running on slicks?

I just need to figure out how to put the combo together. Of course all of this comes out just a few months after we sold his Bogarts and Powerglide because he decided to stick with Mile Racing. :xpl:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
well at least both cars have 6Ms and should run on the same tire......... this should be good!!

SbyLU.gif

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The call out is mutual. It was bound to happen. Let's assume for now we can make this thing happen.

I just need to figure out how to put the combo together. Of course all of this comes out just a few months after we sold his Bogarts and Powerglide because he decided to stick with Mile Racing. :xpl:

6 Speed, Blower only, Slicks, factory weight.. DONE

CPRsm

Ok..not talking shit but....9.49 at 151 is a far cry from 9.99 at 140 ....I really don't think 150 shot is going to net Andy 10+mph and .5 seconds...Just Say'in
Yeah, it's harder to pick up with that much weight and ET. It's not a 3000 lbs car running 14's. that's easy to knock of .5 at that level.

The other reason was because we just picked up the Whipple brand and Jim didn't like that. He took out his personal issues with Whipple on a small business. I admit at that point it kind of hurt. Not really with sales as we had only sold 2-3 blowers of yours. Only our feelings as we didn't understand why a company wouldn't want to do business with us. We were new, motivated and had our game plan to take a good share of the market. Little did you know at the time what our company would grow into.
I found this post very odd considering you just did the same to me. You didn't want to sell my product because you didn't want to sell the kit of a Hellion competitor. I understood why. But you didn't know why they wouldn't do the same for you ? Huh, odd indeed.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member

You can borrow my bogarts.

Users who are viewing this thread