On3 kit burning oil after boost

syclone50

Established Member
I just used what feedline adapter that came with the kit, no issue here. The hole in the adapter is a bit smaller that a pencil lead?!?!?!?

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
Yep. I misunderstood the install instructions and didn't have a boost reference connected to my bov....stupid. That's taken care of but she still puffs out a little smoke. I'm hoping the restrictors will help. Now that my bov issue is taken care of, I'm getting a "check fuel inlet" display.
I'm assuming it has to do with vacuum and the fuel tank. What's the fix for this?

cb900f

Established Member
Yep. I misunderstood the install instructions and didn't have a boost reference connected to my bov....stupid. That's taken care of but she still puffs out a little smoke. I'm hoping the restrictors will help. Now that my bov issue is taken care of, I'm getting a "check fuel inlet" display.
I'm assuming it has to do with vacuum and the fuel tank. What's the fix for this?

Is the evap hose hooked up? Should be right on the TB.

mdunn250

Established Member
Have you tried to add an oil catch can in the pcv line? Thats a pretty common fix for smoke under throttle in boosted cars, also you can save some money and use a water separator for a air compressor and some hardware store couplers to save money (at least for troubleshooting purposes). Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread