OKC outlaws VS California Street Racers

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Dude those races happen in the middle of Compton. With the amount of murders, robberies and turf wars that go on during a street race which one do you think the LAPD is going to prioritize on?

You neglected to read the last bit of info in my post as you restated what I said.

copy and pasted from my original post you quoted, just for you ...

Perhaps it is the budget cuts in Cali which lack the amount of police on patrol and they cannot be every where at one and the domestic house calls/shooting/robberies take an obvious take the cake first rather than camping out on this road...

95t88h

Established Member
Farm Truck ran a 10.7 @ 125 mph in the 1/4 at a real track. do a search on youtube to watch the vid. this will give you a reference point for how fast these cars on the list are going....

That's a 10.7@125 on motor! I've watched the truck run low 9's on the sauce! The murdernova runs mid 7's at the track 1/4 mile and lifts the front on the street as well.

HandBanana

Established Member

Well yeah, of course you'd get bored looking at all these slow cars. You have a monstrous LS1 with a broken exhaust!!!!!!! UNBEATABLE!!!!! FASTEST CAR ON THE PLANET!!!!! CAN'T DRIVE MANUAL!!!!! UBER GAY!!!!!! I LIKE CARS THAT LOOK LIKE FISH!!!!!!! :rockon:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
these are 200mph cars in the 1/4. Not something id want to do on the streets they race on.

+1 It's stupid and beyond dangerous. Every race on that show is a peddle fest. I'm just waiting for one of these days I get online and it says "OKC street racer killed".

Last edited:

Cvialp5901

Established Member
This show showcases the Chevy motors all in the top 10... Where are the Ford Motors? All the Mustangs appear to have big block Chevy motors. Is it really because of cost or are the Ford Motors not up to par?

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant
Established Member
I'd rather watch the Golden Girls than this stupid show.

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Just one more comment.... If you think a "High 7" car was omitted or eliminated for being fast then you have no idea how fast the Sonoma or Murder Nova really are. No disrespect just truth.

even a mid-7 car is still over half a second slower than the fastest street cars of America...

larry_larson_66_chevy_nova_01_.jpg

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Meh, I like the show. I wish they would bring Pinks back, which I have read somewhere that they are going to be doing.

Screamin363

Established Member
even a mid-7 car is still over half a second slower than the fastest street cars of America...

larry_larson_66_chevy_nova_01_.jpg

Everyone is familiar with that track raced car....

We are talking street... I think/know you will see a different outcome on the street. Just like the LMR car from episode 1 this season. That LMR car has been 4.40's ...at the track which makes it a 6.90 car in the 1/4....

Gets drug on the screeeet.....

That's how you spell street when you put some "stank" on it!

Track cars do well on tracks...yes I know it drives down track to track but he will not make a street race with that car....

So great track car... One of my favorites. :rockon:

93_408_LX

Established Member
+1 It's stupid and beyond dangerous. Every race on that show is a peddle fest. I'm just waiting for one of these days I get online and it says "OKC street racer killed".
Lawl it's not stupid if you're aware of the danger, which everyone is. Don't bother commenting on a street racing show that street racing those cars "isn't safe". You could crash at the track, safest thing to do is not race, but that's not what it's about.

Last edited:

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Lawl it's not stupid if you're aware of the danger, which everyone is. Don't bother commenting on a street racing show that street racing those cars "isn't safe". You could crash at the track, safest thing to do is not race, but that's not what it's about.

No it's still ****ing stupid whether you know the danger or not. Crashing in a controlled environment is one thing, crashing on the street is another.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
This show showcases the Chevy motors all in the top 10... Where are the Ford Motors? All the Mustangs appear to have big block Chevy motors. Is it really because of cost or are the Ford Motors not up to par?

by the looks of the racers on the show it would be one of cost. the one dude with the most $$$ on that show has said in front of his family that he has missed house payments to race....

Users who are viewing this thread