OG SVT Guys

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
I remember seeing one with an 88mm turbo, sonic blue cobra, running down the track in maybe stock '03 wheels with some tire. Fast Mark or something was the driver.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That wheelstand at :45! Fast Kris was......FAST!! That was a nice video to start my day.

jbr03cobra

Established Member
Well most of the time I’m just looking though the posts fast whenever I have a free couple of mins during work and just say a word or two. At least I take the time try and comment on stuff I like ‍♂️♂️

stangfreak

Established Member

stangfreak

Established Member
How the hell has no one posted the Snake Bite video?

Its funny, I was present in all the viral youtube videos. You can even see my silver cobra in the parking lot when snakebite drives back in. I was standing behind my friend who filmed this that day. And, before he shot that video, I drove snakebite a half before we shot that.

I was also presnt in this video I will post below. My buddy dominick filmed this. You can see us walk in the dyno room. The owner you see washing the car, was the new owner of snakebite. He now sold it to someone else. This is the second snakebite video.

stangfreak

Established Member
Keep in mind, the second snakebite video, the car was being held back from the stock inlet and low timing. That was the gen 1 3.4 whipple. with the crusher, it made WAY more power.

stangfreak

Established Member
when manny at HPP had his cobra. You can hear the car spinning at over 100mph. People back in the day thought the car was breaking up.

Users who are viewing this thread