OG SVT Guys

vagrant

Established Member
Hey guys I'm looking for a video from around 05 that is Bill O'Rielly throwing a fit for the intro and Lake of Fire from Nirvana playing in the background. Its full of Terminator Cobras tearing up the Texas streets and because of my ADHD and wet brain I can't remember the title or if it even exists anymore. Let me know if anyone has some info about it!

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I’d assume those are it. Unless there’s another cobra Nirvana video

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm checking. I think he's looking for a different video. No Bill O-Reilly in those, and they don't show many Cobras tearing up the Texas streets.

vagrant

Established Member
It had typing in the intro DRT???? Can’t remember exactly maybe DFWT? Sorry I don’t have to go I appreciate they help! It’s pretty obscure I’ve tried for years to find it. It may even have been even pre YouTube. Back on the Snakebite era. But this forum is where I saw it. Again thanks for the help guys!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Was it the one with the intro where the guy yells, "**** it! We'll do it live! We'll do it live!" ? And the acronym I think you're remembering was short for Drew Pritchett Productions or something along those lines...

Speaking of old vids- I miss that night vid where the two guys are in the just-released 03 Cobra and walk the 6spd SS, blower whining and laughing all the way. That was the first time I ever heard the eaton scream. Streetfire was awesome.

vagrant

Established Member
Was it the one with the intro where the guy yells, "**** it! We'll do it live! We'll do it live!" ? And the acronym I think you're remembering was short for Drew Pritchett Productions or something along those lines...

Speaking of old vids- I miss that night vid where the two guys are in the just-released 03 Cobra and walk the 6spd SS, blower whining and laughing all the way. That was the first time I ever heard the eaton scream. Streetfire was awesome.
Bingo that's it!!! Thanks!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread