OG SVT Guys

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
to be fair it was part of one of the other videos.

I wish the "We will beat them on zee highway" video hadn't vanished. I looked and looked for that and it was taken down everywhere

another good one was the terminator at a light and two imports take off "are they raci? They're racing!" and despite the huge jump reels em in like it's nothing

Agree, it is such a popular clip that is added to many compilations.

T76 Mach

Established Member
Wolve's car is why I joined all those years ago.Sucks that such a internet sensation all those years ago turned out to be a.....(The OG's know)

DSC01276.jpg

SVTFastBack

Established Member
my fav Wolv video, I still watch it now and then Because I love the sound of his car it's one of my fav pushrods.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Was it the one with the intro where the guy yells, "**** it! We'll do it live! We'll do it live!" ? And the acronym I think you're remembering was short for Drew Pritchett Productions or something along those lines...

Speaking of old vids- I miss that night vid where the two guys are in the just-released 03 Cobra and walk the 6spd SS, blower whining and laughing all the way. That was the first time I ever heard the eaton scream. Streetfire was awesome.
Mexico Racing League is what Drew started here Lubbock. Think he sold it to the current ones who own it now. Lots of great videos and memories.

94 Cobra R

Same Ol Same Ol
Established Member
I laugh with all of these IMV videos. They’ve been around so long and a couple of those guys (including the main force behind it and also the guy driving the cobra in the “run from the cops” part) are close friends of mine.

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member

This is not the exact one but this is the guy lol
That’s it! That’s my black cobra with the fog lights on. Think we had 7-9 terminators here in LBK and gathered for a cruise that day. Drew did it all back in the day. Think his biggest hit was the Cobalt SS getting sprayed on the dyno and bye bye motor.

Users who are viewing this thread