Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2014 - May 15-18

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Even though I'm not in a Shelby any longer, my son and I would love to cruise down and hang with you guys again.... I'll hang back and suck up some exhaust fumes from you guys... Just picked up a new ...(cough, cough) Subaru WRX... :)

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Even though I'm not in a Shelby any longer, my son and I would love to cruise down and hang with you guys again.... I'll hang back and suck up some exhaust fumes from you guys... Just picked up a new ...(cough, cough) Subaru WRX... :)

Just threw a cobb stage 2 system on my friend's wrx :beer:

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
I'll be attending the Operation American Spring in DC on the 16th and flying out for training the night of the 19th but plan on doing Everything in my power to be there for the time in between!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Both Carlos (17. Snakesvt04) and Paul (18. Phantom) said they weren't going this year, if you want to update your list.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
got our condo reserved! were at about 118th street. the place with the huge parking garage right in front. Its called Sea Watch if anyone needs a place. the parking garage is perfect! mostly empty about the 2nd level

icepic

Established Member
Sorry, I've got to bail. I will be attending business meetings in Tampa on the 15th and 16th. Then will stick around to attend a conference the 20th through the 22nd.

bpmurr

Established Member
I'll be down Wed to Sun staying at my parents place in Ocean Pines. I'll meet up with everyone for some of the scheduled events.

Users who are viewing this thread