Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2014 - May 15-18

flattrack53

Established Member
I wonder who will be YouTube famous after hotrod this year... Hook982 for the second year running? ;)

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I'll actually be driving my car around this year for a change lol

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Just to clarify, I WILL BE COMING!

I have a buddy who lives just over the DE line and Ill be staying there. Anyone have an idea of how hellish traffic is gonna be coming from just north?

He said his house is 3 miles from 118th street but I figure that weekend traffic will be crazy

Last edited:

viper82489

Established Member
I'll be heading down Thursday evening and staying till Sunday. I might not have the cobra anymore by then though :shrug:. If the cobra does go away I'll be down in a new SVT that will replace it. :banana:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
So who wants to let me borrow their Cobra for a few days this coming May...

I may make this weekend part of my bachelor party, so I better get to planning something.

97StangSVT

Established Member
I'll be heading down Thursday evening and staying till Sunday. I might not have the cobra anymore by then though :shrug:. If the cobra does go away I'll be down in a new SVT that will replace it. :banana:

Are you selling the cobra? What is the new SVT that is going to replace it?

WildOne12

Established Member
I'm not a MACA member or Cobra owner, however I am a die hard Ford fan that bleeds Ford Blue... I'll be down with my 2012 5.0

I already have a room booked & will be down Wed. through Fri. When I'm not cruising around I should be parked down by the 94th street mall with my friend & his 32 Ford Coupe.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
The LS1TECH shirt confirms they are turned on by thoughts bestiality resulting from a lifetime of rejection by the human female. Their biggest turn on is showing it off to women and children at car shows as retaliation for rejection by the opposite sex.

stangbangdraft_zpsed3b0cfb.jpg

Last edited:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
We, on the other hand, are turned on by walking around with big snakes standing erect on our shirts for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread