Official SPOTTED Thread!

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
I always see a 03/04 black convertible with smoked head/taillights, FR500 wheels around Fredericksburg. Very clean car. I actually seen it yesterday leaving the Harrison Crossing shopping place. I think it's got an svtp sticker on in. See it all the time on 95N around 9 A.M.

Also I've seen a 03/04 silver/black stripes in downtown Fredericksburg last Sunday. We waved.

Last edited:

brianz426

Established Member
Cars and Coffee in Hunt Valley this past Saturday. I looked for you Scott but we had groceries in the truck and couldn't stay. Big crowd that morning. :)
photo1_zpse3848b1c.jpg

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
A few min ago on I 80 at 652 am in Ohio I saw a dsg gt no wing and sounded nice
aha4y3un.jpg
i was in a rental Mazda
Edit: I searched spotted and tappatalk took me here I meant to post it in the other one for general mustangs , my fault

Last edited:

flattrack53

Established Member
Cars and Coffee in Hunt Valley this past Saturday. I looked for you Scott but we had groceries in the truck and couldn't stay. Big crowd that morning. :)
photo1_zpse3848b1c.jpg

I didn't see any of your rides there Brian! I came home from vacation the night before and decided I was going. How is the 2014 gt500 treating you?

brianz426

Established Member
I didn't see any of your rides there Brian! I came home from vacation the night before and decided I was going. How is the 2014 gt500 treating you?

So far great. The car is really awesome, you have to check it out soon. It's got a lot of power and the factory Goodyear's are terrible on the street.:burnout:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Saw a 2009 Vapor GT500 heading east on the ICC at 6:19 PM tonight. The guy drives like Goggles Paesano at the Indianrockolis 500!

[youtube_browser]GmQoWQb4tx0[/youtube_browser]

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Had a slick DSG Terminator behind me all the way to Webster this morning... looked like it had an SVTP sticker on the small window. Looked good. Knew I should've brought the BAB out today!

brianz426

Established Member
13/14 GT500 Coupe white w/blue stripes, SVTPP pkg. Sat. morning 8:00am @ 4Corners BP station in Jacksonville. Anyone on here?

Users who are viewing this thread