Official SPOTTED Thread!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Chased down a member on here whose name ends in Mach1, red fire coupe with a black top and dremcar as the plates. I saw ya when I was filling up at Exxon, and I think I got a ticket outside of Walter Johnson trying to catch up lol.

Exhaust sounds really mean!! Curious what kind it is/ if you have headers??

50GTMach1

Established Member
What up. Stock headers magna flow high flow cats and straight pipes. Your car sounds mean as well. Nice stance. What size wheel and tire combo you runnin?

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
That's awesome, It sounds great! I'm about to get long tubes installed this week and replace my xpipe with and h pipe so hopefully it'll be a little more muscley. Your cat back isn't stock is it? Or is it magnaflow??

My tires are 18x9 and 18x10, with I want to say 265.35 in the front and for sure 295.35 in the back. I recently just got spacers for the rear, which rub when going balls to the wall on turns and bumps since I don't have my fenders rolled yet. I can't remember if they were 15 or 20mm, but I got them for a great deal through my work discount. It gives the rear stance a much needed improvement in my opinion. If you're interested let me know and I could probably get you whole sale prices. :beer:

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Think I posted this before but I sniped a pic this time. Stock blue vert on 270 south at 5.50 today (wednesday). Woman with black hair driving l.

** gah, tapatalk won't let me upload

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Yup! Now I remember posting that and somebody saying it was her. I tried giving her the thumbs up but she wouldn't look left. Plus I was in my daily so I'm sure she'd be like "why the hell is that kid so enthusiastic". I almost always try to go out of my way to talk or say hi to a terminator owner.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Lol! Really? She was actually slowing people down going slower than most of us around. God that is such a beautiful color that you don't see often. I can't believe it's still stock.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Black coupe with blacked out tail lights and chrome inserts on 370 about to get onto the icc at 6.15 today. For some reason I couldn't tell if the front bumper was an 03/04 but the wing and inserts/rear bumper definitely was.

djervin

Established Member
My Sister and Brother-in-law moved to the other side of my neighborhood last November. I was at there house today and saw a Boss 302 (orange) roll down the road and my bro said he saw a 07-09 white/ blue striped Shelby a couple houses down from him, which is where the Boss parked along with a sn95 Cobra, black if I recall correctly? This is in a newer development right of Copenhaffer Rd./ Conawago twp. Any of you guys on here? Let's meet up, I am right in the same neighborhood!

PaladinMan187

Ford/Subaru Parts Guru
Established Member
Forgot to post this. Pair of stangs THIS PAST SATURDAY 08:45 AM. Heading EASTBOUND on 340 between Mt.Zion Rd and Rt.15 North. 2 New Edge cars. The car in the lead car was grey and the car in the rear was an Azure Blue MACH1. Looking good guys.

brianz426

Established Member
In the parking lot of Walter Jay's Auto Body, the corner of Cove Rd. & North Point Blvd.

photo1_zpsda842829.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread