Official SPOTTED Thread!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Lucky guy! VA temp tags, northbound 295 around 4:30pm yesterday
20130713_162938_zpse14fda21.jpg

shelbysvt

Established Member
I played around with another 13 black gt500 convertible today on 495 at around 11 I think it was. I wonder if they are on here.

itSSlow98

Established Member
95 by white marsh in a sea of 100 BMWs lol

Gt500 with black wheels tapatalk won't let me post the pic

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Ha, I got caught up in that 2 years ago heading to Philly. Les was like "What's with all the BMWs we keep seeing" and I'm like "Bimmerfest this weekend".

flattrack53

Established Member
haha, that was me. Nobody wanted to play with me. Was heading to White Marsh for trailer parts and happened upon the Bimmerfest caravan.

Now that really stinks... They are probably talking all sorts of crap on there forum of how you wouldn't give anybody a run. :lol:

itSSlow98

Established Member
haha, that was me. Nobody wanted to play with me. Was heading to White Marsh for trailer parts and happened upon the Bimmerfest caravan.

I tried pacing you but you wouldn't run. Too intimidated by my 94 accord I reckon. I told my buddies the only time I'd run across something like that was when I'm in my 130hp beater. If I was in the cobra it would have been Volkswagen beetles or something.

flattrack53

Established Member
^The only good night we had was when we were on 95 and cruised up against that new grand sport and he looks over and gives this cocky look of you don't want anything...I put the window down and yell "You better turn your bottle on!" He got the punch and then you put bus lengths on him. Then he got off 95 and he kept avoiding us at all cost by making all of these backroad choices.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
On Sunday, I saw a mystic cobra with a chrome cobra insert in the bumper on 95 south. I can't remember exactly where it was, but sort of by the Lorton exit in Virginia. I never got close enough, but it looked like it might have been on slicks (or pretty bald drag radials).

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Silver vert 03-04 driving towards the pentagon this morning

Mystichrome coupe On fr500's I see you every day on fort myer.

99-01 black vert cobra on fort myer waved at you the other day.

SpeedRite

Established Member
Had fun cruising with a very clean and nice sounding mach1 yesterday on 270 around 1230pm.

y8yhemav.jpg

He hangs out with us at Shoppers in Germantown/Gaithersburg. I cant remember his name though. Its a 5 liter stroker. Its quick as hell for as sleeper as it is. And he can drive the shit out of it, while recording a race from behind.:rockon:

SpeedRite

Established Member
I get my car back Saturday. Within a couple weeks I'll have it tagged and back on the road again. ( Suspended registration from Police work order that expired while car was down )

Then maybe I'll be spotted! I'm very surprised I haven't been yet.

pbeechner

Established Member
Met the owner of 2000 Cobra R #181 today at the Walmart on 17 in Fredericksburg. He's got the MM coilovers, diff cooler, and has a tune making 401hp, 414tq. 6800 miles. Beautiful car....

image_zps4cd9d1bd.jpg

image1_zps98a64fb5.jpg

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
If I owned a pristine R, you couldn't pay me enough to park it at Walmart haha.

Awesome find!

Users who are viewing this thread