Official SPOTTED Thread!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Dark blue, possibly mystichrome 03/04 right near airpark today around 4.50. Couldn't tell if it was an actual terminator or if it just had the front bumper because I don't recall seeing the wing. Sounded like a cobra though. Driver was African American with window down.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
5 mins later passed a mineral Grey vert roush with a cowl hood and va plates. Older guy driving it. On 370 then followed me onto 270 south at 5.05

Last edited:

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Forgot to post this. Pair of stangs THIS PAST SATURDAY 08:45 AM. Heading EASTBOUND on 340 between Mt.Zion Rd and Rt.15 North. 2 New Edge cars. The car in the lead car was grey and the car in the rear was an Azure Blue MACH1. Looking good guys.

oh that might have been me and my buddy. his is a full cobra swap mach. there should have been a black cobra vert behind us

paluka21

Established Member
Spotted a 2011/2012 grabber blue with white stripes PP this morning on Rt 9 in Martinsburg headed west towards Charlestown.

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Spotted a 2011/2012 grabber blue with white stripes PP this morning on Rt 9 in Martinsburg headed west towards Charlestown.

I saw this car yesterday too.

Also saw a dsg terminator on 64 east outside of Richmond, Virginia on 4/13/2014. Plates said LTHL VNM.... sounded good!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Redfire coupe with no tints on Shady Grove road toward muncaster mill right where the 370 entrance/exit is today at 6:10pm. Younger guy with beard driving it. Pulled up right next to me and I had a protected left so i didn't get to see if it had an exhaust/wheels/bumper inserts/etc. While sitting at the light together I couldn't hear it idling so I assume stock exhaust.

spray175

Established Member
I passed a Redfire Vert in Dundalk off of Holabird Ave on Thursday/Friday, cant remember which day now. Around 0830.

Looked great, sounded pretty quiet.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Was driving home from the gym in rockville when I passed right in front of a torch red vert with black wheels and a light bar rolling out of jiffy lube. I revved it twice and everyone looked up as I pointed toward whoever was driving. Lol, didn't mean to come off so aggressive, my pre workout was kicking my ass and I was all worked up. This was yesterday, saturday, around 1:40pm

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I very easily caught up to and stalked a banana yellow Terminator today on I-270 N near Rockville.
Had a convertible top, black bumper inserts, and didn't sound very healthy. But it looked well loved. ;-)

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I very easily caught up to and stalked a banana yellow Terminator today on I-270 N near Rockville.
Had a convertible top, black bumper inserts, and didn't sound very healthy. But it looked well loved. ;-)

LoL Tracy took it to work, she can drive it, but she needs time behind it at Summit Point
She told me she almost stopped and gave you a good beat down for stalking her :bash:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
LoL Tracy took it to work, she can drive it, but she needs time behind it at Summit Point
She told me she almost stopped and gave you a good beat down for stalking her :bash:

Damn, tell her I'm sorry for getting up close and personal. Never dreamed someone else would be in it (and your limo tint made visual confirmation impossible).
She needs to drive on one of our cruises. Summit's getting scary.

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
Yellow 03 04 spotted on 66 at 730 on
[/IMG][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread