Official SPOTTED Thread!

djervin

Established Member
Saw a white 10+ gt500 stripe delete on rt. 30 yesterday in York. I would have been the guy staring at you from a black gt500 going the opposite direction!

Im1livewire

Established Member
Spotted a classy GT500 vert: silver w/black stripes, S/B on I495 coming up on Bladensburg/Arena (MD) just after 4:15 today. Made me itch to hop into my Shelby. One sweet, clean vert; whoever you are. Sounded great, too!

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
I always see terminator x in Woodbridge every now and then I will see him on 95 yes I stalk your cobra love how clean it is! Two thumbs up buddy lookin good!

steeltoe

Established Member
13 Ruby red with black strips on I Street SW I was in the Grabber blue GT500.

Silver 03 cobra on NJ SE and K Street SE.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Somewhere in Burnt Mills, MD:

00000028.png

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Saw Mus out in the driveway with his red fire yesterday.

Ha... yup, she's back running. Limping along right now unitl I can pull my motor and see why my compression is so low on 4 of the 8 cylinders. Been down for so long, I drive it every chance I get, even if it's as slow as my Prius.

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
2013/14 Blue with white or silver stripes NB on VA-28 this morning at about 07:00. Looked very clean! Tried to catch up to you in the Raptor ;)

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
2000 Cobra R: RT11/Virginia Avenue Williamsport, MD.

You drove past my house I assume on your way to the Valley Mall car show on Saturday evening. I have the '14 Shelby that parked next to you at the Mason Dixon All Ford Show (I apologize for not remembering your name!).

Love seeing your car!

rowapr

car part addict
Established Member
Did it look like it hadn't been washed in 6 month's with 4 curbed wheels crab walking down the road? If so that was my curb hitting sister......

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Lol I didnt get a close look at all, she was on the other side of the highway.

20 mins ago, 9.45 am, I saw a black coupe with a cowl hood deag radials and what sounded like cams on old georgetown road. I drove right past you at the light in front of giant and gave u a thumbs up.

Users who are viewing this thread