Official "Reach the Beach" thread

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I've got my whole tool bag from the Jeep in the Cobra now, I'll leave it in for OC. I've got an assortment of ratchets, sockets, wrenches, extensions, pliers, and cordless impact. Just in case.

Jason, I might call you about coming down there tonight. I really need an oil change before this trip, plus I need to install a radio and shifter. Can I wash it while I'm down there too? lol

EDIT: Just got word from my boss that I don't have to come in tomorrow. For some reason, he thought I was asking for today off. I'm good to go for noon at the McDonalds on rt50. Guess I'll have time to get up and wash the car in the morning now.

:lol: That cracked me up. Jason is in Laser Red purgatory lately with you and me!

Dale I'm bringing ALL the detail stuff - particularly the Red Machine Moose Glaze for reds if you need to do anything down there. I'll probably have the PC in the trunk too just cause I keep it in the bag.

Venimus03

Established Member
Good stuff guys. We are a go. We'll meet at the McDonalds off rt 50 at 12. I have been saying meet at this McDonalds off 50 because this is the one that we meet at last year and it worked out pretty good. Can some one please tell me what exit it is again, I forget.

Actually, if you and Drew are taking the Northern route around the beltway, I'll try to jump in line on your way through MC, probably at the Old Georgetown exit.
We will be going over the WWB!

Venimus03

Established Member
I am game richie. I planned on waking up about 9 or so and taking the car for a quick spin to make sure the tire shop didn't F up my rim too bad. (long story) I think it will be fine, but I am not happy about it.
Damn

Venimus03

Established Member
So far its

Me
Andrew
Cory
Dale
Jason
Mark
Scott

metting up at the McD's at 12. Anyone else?

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Exit 29 - Busch's Frontage Road follow the signs for Mickey D's

Watch out for the huge potholes before the Exxon

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm probably leaving around 10:45 or so. Rich and Corey, if you wanna meet up somewhere for the drive to McD, gimme a call whenever. Been up since 7:30 washing the car and packing since I didn't get home from Jason's til about 1 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread