Official "Reach the Beach" thread

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
So, I'll be heading out to OC sometime on Thursday, depending on what kind of cruises form up. Staying at the Carousel, at 117th and Coastal Hwy. Mobile is 301-633-2849. You'll definitely see "signs" of me throughout the weekend, hanging out on the 3rd deck of the Carousel's parking garage on 118th St.

If anyone is looking to hook up for cruises, find other members, or be found down at the OC, then post up your information in here. Where you're staying, when you're leaving, cell numbers, etc.

Last edited:

Evan5469

Established Member
Heading down on Thursday AM but not sure exactly what time. Staying in Fenwick but I'll be hanging around 5th street with a few guys I know that are going. Cell: 410-294-1682.

TRBO VNM

cell is in my sig.

staying with drew, dale, I think richie, cory and not sure who else. no clue where we are at. I will just follow them. I think we are trying to head out mid day thursday. probably meet again at one of the McD's off 50

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Jason, we're on 87th street bayside. The road isn't called 87th, but its across from 87th, which is on the ocean side. Confused the hell out of me the first time. Just follow us, its a couple blocks off the main drag.

Cell is 240-682-9937. Not sure if I can take off the whole day Thursday, but if not, I'll leave at lunch.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Andrew - 703 915 8020.

Anyone up there just give me a ring or Dale and we'll give you directions to our place or let you know where we're all at.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I am up for a Thursday afternoon run to the shore. Since the coppers will be out in force, I would like to run the back roads and down the coast from Rehoboth. Maybe a quick go-cart warm up.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I am up for a Thursday afternoon run to the shore. Since the coppers will be out in force, I would like to run the back roads and down the coast from Rehoboth. Maybe a quick go-cart warm up.

I did 404 to 13 to 90 last year, which was MUCH better than taking 50 the whole way, but I was thinking about taking 404 to 113 instead this year. There was just a bit too much traffic/stoplights on 13, and 113 is a less-traveled road. It also cuts off about 10 miles from the Rehoboth route, and avoids all that Outlet traffic.

Jungle Jim's (go-karts) doesn't open until Saturday anyways...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member

Interesting... What time Thursday afternoon?

coreyjo

CJ Productions
Established Member
I'm headed down early Thursday afternoon. I'll be headed around the top of the bay and back down through Delaware...Avoiding all traffic and police. Let me know if you're headed that way around that time & we can cruise to OC.

VAMPIR3

Established Member
<--------- Jealous as hell:(

Damn I wish I could go but I cant get off work and I dont want to go down for just one day. Hope you guys have an awesome time. Be safe and Smart:-D

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
No official time frame for me, but I do plan to roll down rt 1 from Delaware. Plan on hitting it at rt 16. Back roads from 404 to 16 off the beaten path. A couple of 25mph towns but a nice ride with zero cars usually.

TRBO VNM

isn't part of the excitement cruising on through the first part of the strip? Last year it didn't seem bad at all arriving. it was leaving that sucked.

Venimus03

Established Member
isn't part of the excitement cruising on through the first part of the strip? Last year it didn't seem bad at all arriving. it was leaving that sucked.
Right! Last year I don't remember there being all that much traffic cruising in. + if there is some traffic it will give me time to look for some girls to play beer pong :banana:

BTW we need to go to house of pancakes for breakfast on either Friday or Saturday!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
So we can cruise all the way down the main street to the inlet, then come back up to our place. Best of both worlds?

Richie, you really think those girls are still working at House of Pancakes? Gonna look for the bartender at Seacrets again too?

Users who are viewing this thread