Official "Reach the Beach" thread

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Well, I have to go into work Thursday morning and stay until probably 10-12, so if you guys make an early afternoon run, I doubt I can make it in time. Everyone just post up their last minute cruise plans so maybe I can meet up with someone.

Venimus03

Established Member
I think Drew, Jason, Cory and I had talked about meeting up at the McD's of 50 at around 11 or 12. Guys what do you think? Anyone else down for meeting up off 50 around that time?

Dale, that would be sweet if you could get outta there around 10!

TRBO VNM

I am game richie. I planned on waking up about 9 or so and taking the car for a quick spin to make sure the tire shop didn't F up my rim too bad. (long story) I think it will be fine, but I am not happy about it.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
...meeting up at the McD's on 50 at around 11 or 12.

I'm in, but...which one is it? 11 or 12?

Actually, if you and Drew are taking the Northern route around the beltway, I'll try to jump in line on your way through MC, probably at the Old Georgetown exit.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I will be leaving from the Annapolis area around 3 or 4. Bringing Die and will introduce you guy's to a game called Beer Die. Much like the pansy way you play beer pong.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm in, but...which one is it? 11 or 12?

Actually, if you and Drew are taking the Northern route around the beltway, I'll try to jump in line on your way through MC, probably at the Old Georgetown exit.

I'm hoping 12, gives me more of a chance to make it. If I leave right at 10, I might just make it to the McDonalds by 12, but that's cutting it close. Stupid work...

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
If you guys are meeting at McDonald, be very careful. The State Police, AA County and the Transit Authority are out in force from where 97 meets 50 all the way to the bridge.

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
Thats sucks Jason..should have made the trip and had me mount them. lol
Weather is looking good for thursday guys cant wait:rockon:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
i hope we have ggod weather becauase of the look of things it looks like there is rain in the forecast for the weekend

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
Leavin now :dancenana:

We're on 59th street, near tubby's, look for a few mustangs, a new g8, a 70 ss chevelle........................oh and my h3:whine: no cobra 2 years in a row down there.

If anyone is looking for a game of pong " I'm your Huckleberry" :beer:

Shoot me a text...............Jeremy 410-303-5276

Last edited:

Boobinspector

Established Member
I will meet you guys at the MC DEES before the Bay bridge. I will be up there tonight hanging out with the folks. Its amazing how much my parents want to see me now, oh wait its not me they want to see its the new born LOL. But yeah 11 or 12 sounds good to me. Hey Jason call me when you hit annapolis. By the way are you comming up RT 3 to 50 or are you going to go RT 4 to RT 2. Just give me a call. I might have something up my sleeve. hehehehehee.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
nooooooooooo, i wish i would have been smart enough to check this out earlier i would have been there in a heartbeat, but I just joined MACA today. I just got my cobra and want to be engulfed by as many fellow SVT/mustang enthuisiasts as possible. Are there any of these "Reach the Beach" type meets soon after? or any big NJ events during the summertime? The Beach, Beerpong, some good eats, and some sick cars...i can't believe i missed this

convert03cobra

Established Member
I'm leaving right from work tomorrow (Thursday) around 3 or 4. That reminds me that I should probably pack tonight. haha

TRBO VNM

yeah, I need to pack tonight. I am bringing an assortment of tools if people need to use them or someone breaks. although nothing to be changing clutches or anything. lol

Mark, dude, all I know right now is I am heading to McD's on 50 and wherever the guys drive, I follow.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I've got my whole tool bag from the Jeep in the Cobra now, I'll leave it in for OC. I've got an assortment of ratchets, sockets, wrenches, extensions, pliers, and cordless impact. Just in case.

Jason, I might call you about coming down there tonight. I really need an oil change before this trip, plus I need to install a radio and shifter. Can I wash it while I'm down there too? lol

EDIT: Just got word from my boss that I don't have to come in tomorrow. For some reason, he thought I was asking for today off. I'm good to go for noon at the McDonalds on rt50. Guess I'll have time to get up and wash the car in the morning now.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

sounds good dale. like I mentioned, I won't be home till about 6:30. gotta change a guys clutch cable at his firehouse after work and then I will be there. you can use the open bay to do your radio, shifter and then hopefully I will be done with the lift and you can change your oil. if you want to wash it as well, that is fine. but bring your own stuff. I am out of everything right now

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
sounds good dale. like I mentioned, I won't be home till about 6:30. gotta change a guys clutch cable at his firehouse after work and then I will be there. you can use the open bay to do your radio, shifter and then hopefully I will be done with the lift and you can change your oil. if you want to wash it as well, that is fine. but bring your own stuff. I am out of everything right now

Cool deal, thanks. Guess I can get the key from Audrey if you aren't there? I'll probably just wash the car in the morning before we leave. Gotta get back to my place tonight to do laundry and pack.

Users who are viewing this thread