Official "Reach the Beach" thread

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Tim what time on thursday you leaving? i got your cell , i'll be calling thursday sometime

Not sure yet - I'm trying to hook up with Paul and Jamie coming down from Western PA. Jamie figures they'll be in meeting range around 11:30AM Thursday, but I don't know exactly where that meeting place is. I'm guessing somewhere near the Bay Bridge, in which case I'd like to be on the road around 10AM.

I'll let you know when I get more details though...

seaton

Established Member
hey i live 20 minutes away, my cell is 410 202 6588 i would like to meet alot of u guys, if u guys have cruises or meet points let me know.

TRBO VNM

hey i live 20 minutes away, my cell is 410 202 6588 i would like to meet alot of u guys, if u guys have cruises or meet points let me know.

I would suggest just taking some of our numbers down and calling one of us. so many different things happen throughout the day and change.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I'm coming down thursday....my guy flaked with the fold up beer pong table. I'm trying to locate another fold up table now.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Add a red Ford Focus to the group of non cobras. Sucks I couldn't get the car right before OC but what can ya do?

Just drive the car you wuss. We aren't letting you park that thing in the driveway lol. Does it really not run well at all?

convert03cobra

Established Member
Just drive the car you wuss. We aren't letting you park that thing in the driveway lol. Does it really not run well at all?

Its running horrible now. The old tune was catering to the MAF being all jacked and when Jon tuned it safe, it runs like all hell. Stalls like crazy when you let off and idles bad. And not being able to get into boost makes it not worth driving. I'm bummed but its understandable and I knew this would probably happen when I bought the car so its not a huge let down. I'll just catch a ride with someone when we do the cruise and take pictures.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I'm coming down thursday....my guy flaked with the fold up beer pong table. I'm trying to locate another fold up table now.

I have the professional table from the party days - I will see if I can bring it down with me. One of those silver folds up into 4 sections ones that we never use.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Its running horrible now. The old tune was catering to the MAF being all jacked and when Jon tuned it safe, it runs like all hell. Stalls like crazy when you let off and idles bad. And not being able to get into boost makes it not worth driving. I'm bummed but its understandable and I knew this would probably happen when I bought the car so its not a huge let down. I'll just catch a ride with someone when we do the cruise and take pictures.

Oh. I'll ask you more questions about it outside this thread. That sucks dood.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
8Cart.jpg

I'll be down, we (Race Proven Motorsports, the Corvette/GM Guys) have a house in Fenwick provided by a customer who has the house next door also.

I'll be the only Ford at our spot, but look for my '03 cruising with a red 8 second C6Z. Probably coming down on Friday now, my parents asked me to come watch their house Thursday night and make sure the kiddo gets to school Friday morning.

See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread