0912091518b.gif

0912091518a.gif

0912091518.gif

this car came all the way from Ocala :eek:
0912091517.gif

0912091513.gif

Got Boost?

Established Member
This sucks, I really wish I could have made it. I took the day off from work over a month in advance since time off is difficult to attain at my job. I spent the entire week detailing the car top-to-bottom and pulled my current project out of the garage so that I could garage the 5.0. It was clear all week long, but then I get rained out today. What a wonderful way to top off a terrible week. :bored:

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I definitely was surprised by the turnout despite the rain. Was nice checking out all the other rides and there were some jaw droppers!

Nice meeting you all to those that I did.

Now I feel like gutting my car out even more and find more speed...grrr..

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
svt3.gif

svtpmeet2.gif

i'm uploading the rst now of my car and chris's and a few other. me and chris were the first ones there along with a fellow '03 kenne bell cobra that greeted us as soon as we stepped out. seemed happy to see us since he was the first person there and it was still raining :( oh well. the ride up was fun watchin chris make a quick pull in his cammed out cobra :) wish i would have stayed longer. passin by the hooters on underhill on the way home i saw a couple of cobra's in the lot there. from now on the meets should just stay in orlando lol

Last edited:

Brudda*Termite

I'm Your Huckleberry!
Established Member
Hey, a good time today, even with the crappy weather! Look forward to the next one. Thanks to Sniper Dog for putting this together and for the dent Hooters put in my wallet for the beer, lol...

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Very good turnout considering the weather. Loooove those turbo cars!! Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one.

psychotuner

Established Member
What about that black 95 Cobra with the Turbo, weres the pics ?

Oh and We came from Ormond Beach ( just North of Daytona Beach )

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
Surprisingly good turnout for the weather being so sh!tty, good to meet all of you and hopefully we can organize something at OSW like a track rental for a sunday i think it's like 1100-1200 for the day not too bad if we can get 30-40 cars going.......but lets wait until the cool weather hits for us turbo cars ;)

Mike@TCI

Established Member
Those who showed were troopers, considering the weather was nasty almost all day. And my one wiper decided to go out in this!

The track day thing sounds great...even a small turnout like 30 cars would bring it down to $40, which is reasonable.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Track rental would be very cool. I probably wouldn't run, but would definitely make it out there.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Surprisingly good turnout for the weather being so sh!tty, good to meet all of you and hopefully we can organize something at OSW like a track rental for a sunday i think it's like 1100-1200 for the day not too bad if we can get 30-40 cars going.......but lets wait until the cool weather hits for us turbo cars ;)

would it be ok if i wanted to run my truck out there with ya'll lol

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i wanted to see if i could find the coastal chasis dyno cobra on youtube and this is what i got :) things a beast

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8DKGzd3y5c"]YouTube - Robert Abney, Turbo Cobra, Coastal Chassis Dyno[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread