Official central FL meet sign up

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
who all from orlando is gonna cruise down with me and Chris_Scott in our stangs? seems kinda like a waste to only cruise with one other mustang owner. i thought we had like 5 or 6 guys coming? what happened? :shrug:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
yup thats the one! I'll be there tomorrow morning around 10:30 somewhere in the parking lot.

anyone planning on meeting up at the winn-dixie...PM me or post up on here...that way I know how many people I should wait for before heading out!

hey i map quested it just in case, we will be taking the 408 over to I-4 and follow that till we hit exit 32 in lakeland, travel time is 57 minutes we will be doing around 52 miles of driving. normally it would take me about 35 mins to get:rockon: there but i will have family with me so i'm driving normal:fm: me and chris will be at winn dixie at 10:30am today so i hope we will have a few more attending with the ride down. maybe that lightning owner will show up hopefully:shrug:

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Our group is on hold until we see if there is going to be a dry spot to travel through. Still looking forward to going if possible.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Damn FL: sunny all week when I'm at work then rains on the weekend! It's like it's a curse!

Don't think this willpass in time guys looks like a slow moving storm!
Plus even if it stops raining the roads will be nasty! Looks like I'm out, but I prepaid for the Dyno!!! Knew that was a bad idea, something always happens!

Naughty GT

PI SWAP GEARS BOLTONS
Established Member
hey could some one pick me up and give me a ride I want to go but have no way to even get to winn dixe, I have gas money for who ever gives me a ride. I will be up at like 8 so call,text or pm 3212295254 me ill check my pms in the morning.

Damn!! you can drive your car 15 times a day going up and down the block. start the car 20 times a day and rev it but you can't drive up to the meet.:??:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
So I guess we shoudl start discussing when we are going to postone this till!?
Anyone heardd form Justin @ VMP...he still planning on going!? Doubt it!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
was a great turn out considering the weather., @45-50 people, I will put some pics up a little later :) would love to do another meet with better weather :thumbsup:and more interest in the dyno :shrug:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
here is a quicky

0912091420.gif

Users who are viewing this thread