Official central FL meet sign up

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Anybody in Orlando who wants to meet up me, I might go. 200 mile trip again but if theyre Cobras there, Im there lol

flyinlow

Established Member
I'm in for any day that we can all agree on. The day that i would say is September 6th its the first Sunday of the month and it will give everyone enough time to make sure they can get the day off. I would like to see just as many cars as the Orlando meet if not more and maybe if we give them a month notice the Orlando natives will make it out.:poke:

twhitey

Established Member
Rob send me your wifes # I will ask her what days she has not scheduled anything for you, Before we make an official date again and you cant make it.
Look for a date in sept, to give people atleast a month to plan and get a better weather.

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Rob send me your wifes # I will ask her what days she has not scheduled anything for you, Before we make an official date again and you cant make it.
Look for a date in sept, to give people atleast a month to plan and get a better weather.

You got me.,., lol:dancenana: that was all my fault, I missunderstood what plans she made and for what day :nonono: I am good now.,. and pretty open for what ever day is good for all :)
but her # is 863-867-5309 :thumbsup:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
we are having a meet At the Hooters II in LAkeland on 7/25 at 8PM. we are cruising from tampa at 6PM, running a few back roads and then have some arrangements at Hooters for tables and stuff. The group putting this togeh]ther is the Stang Gang.

the wife and I are gonna have dinner on the north side after she see's a patient.,., so we should be there tonight @ 8 :thumbsup:

psychotuner

Established Member
Agreed TCI, Let's settle on a date. Someone being very organized in setting this up can lead to a great turn out. Im always down for meets!

twhitey

Established Member
Hows the first week end in sept for everyone. That is a holiday week end if people usually plan trips out of town we can set up the 2nd week end.

twhitey

Established Member
Justin from VMPtuning is interested in bringing out his dyno. Any interest from svt for tuning/dyno pulls? Maybe have a highest RWHP contest? We would need a few people to prepay for dyno pulls/tuning.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
IT'S OFFICIAL
Sat 9-12 at North Lakeland Hooters from 12 till when ever

I talked to Justin at VMP tuning and he wants to make it a dyno day.,.,

please call and prepay for a dyno for a better rate, lets keep him busy :thumbsup:

Phone hours are Tuesday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time ONLY 321-206-9369

I will have the dyno rate up soon

1. SNIPERDOG

Users who are viewing this thread