Official AFS 03 cobra wheel group buy sign up

RS22

Established Member
I bet half the people on here are just shopping. Sure they are a wheel that is wanted, but how many people are going to buy them.

If they can get the price down to about $800 (18x9/18x10.5 Chrome) then ya it would be worth while to get, but for $1200 no way. You can get a decent set of Chrome 18x9/10.5 wheels from American Muscle for around $800 and that includes free shipping.

Just my .02 on this. I know if I had the money, I would buy a set.

The SVTP limited time price will be $985 w/ free shipping and handling for 18x9/18x10.5 chrome.

Jefe

Established Member
If they can get the price down to about $800 (18x9/18x10.5 Chrome) then ya it would be worth while to get, but for $1200 no way. You can get a decent set of Chrome 18x9/10.5 wheels from American Muscle for around $800 and that includes free shipping.

Just my .02 on this. I know if I had the money, I would buy a set.
The group buy price is not bad at all considering no one else sell 18x10.5's and all the demand we have here for them. American Muscle does not sell any 18" rims in the 03 Cobra style. The only other place that offers an 18x9 in the 03 Cobra style is Detroit Replicas and they $320+ each

Detroit Replica Wheels - 2003 Cobra 815 - Custom Wheels and Performance Tires at Customwheel.com

The wheels from the factory are 17 x 9. Are these AFS wheels deep dish or something special in appearance or are owners in need of replacements?
The AFS wheels are 18" and identical to the stock 17's. They just look so much better on the Cobra. I asked if they could get them in a deep dish and they said no

Jefe

Established Member
Final pricing by mid Feb. Shipping March sometime is what I read

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
JMO, but I'll save another G and just go True Forged.
...or CCW. :coolman:

If AFS can get the price point down to somewhere around $800-$850 for (2) 18x9 & (2) 18x10.5 chromies, I'll be interested. Until then I'll be happy with my 17's.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
JMO, but I'll save another G and just go True Forged.

Thanks for the info though. :beer:

That`s what i`d like to do also,but a extra G is hard to come by these days.They e-mailed me back after I asked if I could only buy 2 wheels,response,"no problem".

RS22

Established Member
Do you know when they will be available to buy?

JJ said he would email me when they will be taking pre-orders. This will be sometime in Feb. I'm guessing. He doesn't know yet. I assume he will also send out the mass email for the pre-orders but he might have a special discount code or time period when we SVTP members can place our orders and receive the discounted price.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
I don't see a special SVT price for a set of 4 18x9's. What up?

Will you be bringing back the polished versions?
(Shouldn't be difficult since to you need to polish.... before chrome anyway.)

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
JJ said he would email me when they will be taking pre-orders. This will be sometime in Feb. I'm guessing. He doesn't know yet. I assume he will also send out the mass email for the pre-orders but he might have a special discount code or time period when we SVTP members can place our orders and receive the discounted price.

Awesome. I sent him an email a while back so I should get the email letting me know. :beer:

RS22

Established Member
I don't see a special SVT price for a set of 4 18x9's. What up?

Will you be bringing back the polished versions?
(Shouldn't be difficult since to you need to polish.... before chrome anyway.)

Send an email to [email protected] and ask if there will be a discounted price for SVTP members for 4 18x9's. I've heard some people asked about ordering 2 only and they said it shouldn't be a problem. So ask about all 4 and see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread