Official AFS 03 cobra wheel group buy sign up

RS22

Established Member
I updated the original post to this thread to give you an update on where AFS is at with their pricing. Please read the original post again.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Hope this isnt another GGG shift knob type deal

RS22

Established Member
Hope this isnt another GGG shift knob type deal

There's no guarantee that we'll get a group buy, the idea is we show them how we could get like 50+ people wanting to buy sets of wheels immediately if they will give us the group buy discount. Right now JJ is entertaining the idea to upper management. So the more that sign up, the better it will look to them as a business opportunity.

Jroc

Established Member
:cuss:

With this many people getting them I'm going to have to change up to a different style wheel. These things are going to get played out like a Mofo just like FR500's and 95 Cobra R's before them. :nonono:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
:cuss:

With this many people getting them I'm going to have to change up to a different style wheel. These things are going to get played out like a Mofo just like FR500's and 95 Cobra R's before them. :nonono:

Please man. FR500's? Maybe on THIS site they look played out - go to your nearest meet and tell me how many FR500's you see. Especially DD coated, etc.

As for the AFS - love that wheel. I can't believe they even stopped making it in the first place. It was the EASIEST alternative to going 18 for the Termi's - they turned into the next SSR GT3, etc. wheel when they stopped producing. BAD move.

Jroc

Established Member
Please man. FR500's? Maybe on THIS site they look played out - go to your nearest meet and tell me how many FR500's you see. Especially DD coated, etc.

All I have to do is run up to my tuners shop and I'll see them. Last time I was there two of the other three Terminators besides mine had them.

As for the AFS - love that wheel. I can't believe they even stopped making it in the first place. It was the EASIEST alternative to going 18 for the Termi's - they turned into the next SSR GT3, etc. wheel when they stopped producing. BAD move.

Ofcourse you do. They are easily the best looking wheels for these cars other than possibly CCW Classics.
Period!<---(The word "Period" followed by an "Exclamation Point")

SSR GT3's are fugly on all Mustangs so why are we comparing the two? The problem is I don't want 90% of the Terminator owners having the same wheels I do because then my car is in no way unique, and it will look the same as every other Terminator out there.

Last edited:

SVT-VNM

Established Member
All I have to do is run up to my tuners shop and I'll see then. Last time I was there two of the other three Terminators besides mine had them.

Ofcourse you do. They are easily the best looking wheels for these cars other than possibly CCW Classics.
Period!<---(The word "Period" followed by an "Exclamation Point")

SSR GT3's are fugly on all Mustangs so why are we comparing the two? The problem is I don't want 90% of the Terminator owners having the same wheels I do because then my car is in no way unique, and it will look the same as every other Terminator out there.

Because they are one of the other hot discontinued wheels that were desirable on the Terminators, whats why.

BTW, why are you posting that you DON'T want them because they will be popular again in a group buy thread? Thanks for your important honestly.

/Thread derail, move on.

Jroc

Established Member
Because they are one of the other hot discontinued wheels that were desirable on the Terminators, whats why.

BTW, why are you posting that you DON'T want them because they will be popular again in a group buy thread? Thanks for your important honestly.

/Thread derail, move on.

Because I don't like that fact, and because you want to argue with me and I'm an arguer. Why are you arguing with a Terminator owner in Terminator talk section when you obviously don't own a Terminator using words like "Termi's"?

SVT-VNM

Established Member
Because I don't like that fact, and because you want to argue with me and I'm an arguer. Why are you arguing with a Terminator owner in Terminator talk section when you obviously don't own a Terminator using words like "Termi's"?

And why are you disrupting a AFS group buy thread when you have zero desire to get into said group buy simply because of the recurring popularity? No one cares.

FWIW, AFS 18's look fantastic on SN95's too - hence why I checked the thread. So go continue on finding your god given wheel and stop derailing the thread just so you can have the last word, which is ALL YOURS.

AT9901 @ gmail dot com.

*Depending on price as well.

Users who are viewing this thread