Official AFS 03 cobra wheel group buy sign up

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Its not like they are CCW's. These are stock looking wheels just a little bigger and wider. I don't why people care so much why everyone wants a set when this is the way they should have came from the factory. Go get a set of custom wheels if your worried so much that other people on a forum have the same wheels as you when they live 1500 miles away.

1bad93

Established Member
You can get the 17s elsewhere currently so i see no point in requesting 17s. They should just make the 18s, that's where the market is.

Joe

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
Whats the story with these wheels? I've been running AFS 18x9 and 18x10.5 chrome 03's for 2 years. Did they stop making them or something. Y'all are acting like this is a brand new design or something. BTW 335s are badass on these wheels and with a small spacer will fit the IRS.

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
Whats the story with these wheels? I've been running AFS 18x9 and 18x10.5 chrome 03's for 2 years. Did they stop making them or something. Y'all are acting like this is a brand new design or something.

thats what I was wondering:shrug:

RS22

Established Member
Whats the story with these wheels? I've been running AFS 18x9 and 18x10.5 chrome 03's for 2 years. Did they stop making them or something. Y'all are acting like this is a brand new design or something. BTW 335s are badass on these wheels and with a small spacer will fit the IRS.

Ya, for some reason they stopped making the wheels a few years ago. So the only way for people like us to get our hands on them was to fight over the one guy who would sell a set of used wheels. So not only did we have to fight over them, but they weren't even brand new. Now we get the chance to buy some new wheels which you've been lucky enough to enjoy for a long while :)

I also have an update for anyone who's posted on this thread interested in the group buy. JJ has emailed me and said that he is going to send out an email to everyone who's posted their address in here, and anyone else who emailed them about "03-day" with a tentative price quote for the wheels to give us all a ballpark figure for what the wheels will cost so that we can plan accordingly.

I don't think this will be a tentative group buy price but rather a tentative regular purchase price. Hopefully this will help all of you guys out with deciding on whether or not the wheels are in your price range and then you can still hope for a group buy discount after that (which is again not a guarantee). :rockon:

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Dont give him all these email addys or tell him how many orders we have here yet! I bet this grows to 75+

Users who are viewing this thread