Official 2022 College Football Thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Ok, Ok, time for the SEC honks to move over. It is time for the GREATEST rivalry in all of sports to take center stage. Soak it in, boys. The Game is always the greatest game and rivalry. This is what college football (and sports) is all about.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Ok, Ok, time for the SEC honks to move over. It is time for the GREATEST rivalry in all of sports to take center stage. Soak it in, boys. The Game is always the greatest game and rivalry. This is what college football (and sports) is all about.
It's not called The Game for no reason! Should be a good one, if Corum is healthy. Without him I don't like our chances. Always like to see both teams at 100% and leave it all on the field.

beau t

Established Member
Well damn, TN qb tore his acl
Whats the back up look like don't think i have seen him play this year - - - TAF any insight?
will be rooting for ohio st !

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
It's not called The Game for no reason! Should be a good one, if Corum is healthy. Without him I don't like our chances. Always like to see both teams at 100% and leave it all on the field.

Man, I’d wish for all 3 stud RBs to be healthy. Miyan and Hendo have been battling injuries all season for us, plus Corum now for Blue. Hoping we have been holding Smith Njigba for this game but seems like his season is lost, sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Man, I’d wish for all 3 stud RBs to be healthy. Miyan and Hendo have been battling injuries all season for us, plus Corum now for Blue. Hoping we have been holding Smith Njigba for this game but seems like his season is lost, sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Me too. Corum is hurt and Edwards didn't play either. Down to the third string freshman. Hopefully they come back. Sucks about Smith-Njigba that kid is good.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
The Game is what, 2 days and 18ish hours out? Should be an epic slugfest. I still think the loser should get that last CFP spot. Just not sure how it's going to play out.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Less than 3 hours to go and I now know who Pat McAfee is. Gonna be 50ish and sunny for The Game. I think the game will be decided by back up running backs. Sucks, but it looks like both teams starters are "going to try" to play. Not optimistic about either of them being effective.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Michigan just ran over OSU, Clemson gets handled by a bunch of cocks…this day is glorious!
That was a great game. The first half had me nervous that Ohio State was going to pull away. The second half was all Michigan. They pounded OSU in the 4th. This is a bitter pill for OSU to swallow as they lost to Michigan last year and were determined it wouldn't repeat this year. It did!

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Good day, watched Michigan at my favorite brew pub. Thought after the first half it was going to be Ohio walking away. Never would have thought that Michigan would put it away by so much.

Users who are viewing this thread