Official 2022 College Football Thread

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Boys got steam rolled in the 2nd half. They forced the kid at QB to beat us and he did. Blown coverages or not, he beat us. They beat us. Again. Sad part is, OSU still has a shot at getting that 4th playoff spot. Only for sure way OSU is out of the playoff is if LSU wins out. They would keep UGA in and let a 2-loss LSU, SEC Champ in ahead of us.
TCU loses and they are out. USC loses and they are out. We need some help to get in. For sure.
PS....I have gotten more than 5 people texting about John Cooper part 2?, among other things like that. Sometimes I hate being around other Ohio State fans.

rborden

Established Member
Ohio State has ZERO shot of getting in the playoff after getting steamrolled at home, losing by 22 and not playing in the B1G Championship Game.

Season is over. Go enjoy your irrelevant losers bowl and be still.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Ohio State has ZERO shot of getting in the playoff after getting steamrolled at home, losing by 22 and not playing in the B1G Championship Game.

Yeah, that 11-1 is terrible. Ugly loss for sure. Zero shot at getting in is off though. Ask Penn State about the year they beat us, played in the B1G title game and won, but OSU still went to the playoff over them because we lost 1 game and they lost 2 games.
Nevermind. They are going to put OSU and Bama in a bowl together and rake in the cash from that match up. Shit. I was wrong.

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
91B2B126-781C-4CB7-A051-895BCA97C58F.jpeg

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

They need help but they still have a shot.
Yeah, that 11-1 is terrible. Ugly loss for sure. Zero shot at getting in is off though. Ask Penn State about the year they beat us, played in the B1G title game and won, but OSU still went to the playoff over them because we lost 1 game and they lost 2 games.
Nevermind. They are going to put OSU and Bama in a bowl together and rake in the cash from that match up. Shit. I was wrong.
If OSU doesn't get in they'll play Oregon in the Rose. I can't believe how badly Oregon shit the bed in their game lol.

Now onto The Game, wow. It was as close as I expected it to be in the first half and I figured it'd stay that way throughout. Michigan has been a strong 2nd half team all year though and they really took it to OSU. Missing their best offensive and defensive players the rest of the team stepped up. A great victory for Michigan.

I think it was really telling though that as soon as Michigan took the first lead the OSU players started jawing after the plays and causing little skirmishes. That led to unsportsmanlike conduct penalties later. The Michigan players kept their cool and their play followed.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
They need help but they still have a shot.

If OSU doesn't get in they'll play Oregon in the Rose. I can't believe how badly Oregon shit the bed in their game lol.

Now onto The Game, wow. It was as close as I expected it to be in the first half and I figured it'd stay that way throughout. Michigan has been a strong 2nd half team all year though and they really took it to OSU. Missing their best offensive and defensive players the rest of the team stepped up. A great victory for Michigan.

I think it was really telling though that as soon as Michigan took the first lead the OSU players started jawing after the plays and causing little skirmishes. That led to unsportsmanlike conduct penalties later. The Michigan players kept their cool and their play followed.
Yeah, they pulled some BS and got flagged. Still curious what Stover did on the one punt to get it. Don't remember them showing a replay of what he did. The head butt and other shit was annoying. The 2nd half reminded me of the LSU OSU Title game back in 2008. They made similar mistakes to get those kind of penalties and didn't know what to do when it got away from them, because they tried sooooo hard to not have a repeat of the previous title game. They out-played OSU by a mile in the 2nd half. Our defense not ever coming off of the run stop and then not stopping the run was fun.
Bottom line is they got it in the mouth.....again.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yeah, they pulled some BS and got flagged. Still curious what Stover did on the one punt to get it. Don't remember them showing a replay of what he did. The head butt and other shit was annoying. The 2nd half reminded me of the LSU OSU Title game back in 2008. They made similar mistakes to get those kind of penalties and didn't know what to do when it got away from them, because they tried sooooo hard to not have a repeat of the previous title game. They out-played OSU by a mile in the 2nd half. Our defense not ever coming off of the run stop and then not stopping the run was fun.
Bottom line is they got it in the mouth.....again.
Yeah Day got out-coached big time in the 2nd half. Kept giving up huge plays which we haven't gotten all year.
Was really hoping to see K State losing but I knew that was going to be a big dream.

Didn't expect the LSU score though.
Me neither!
Ya’ll watching this LSU game…. My bad I meant Aggie game? Lord
LSU is out. Clemson is out.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Yeah Day got out-coached big time in the 2nd half. Kept giving up huge plays which we haven't gotten all year.

Me neither!

LSU is out. Clemson is out.
USC or TCU loses and......still a slight chance to sneak back in. Doubt it happens, but I also didn't think LSU was going to shit the whole bedroom and lose to A&M. Wow.....

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Rocky Top STILL HERE...

WTF with Bammers or Tigers in FRONT OF US??!!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
@LaffyTaffy Well to be fair you barely beat us and then you got your ass handed to you. Soooooo

Last edited:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Rocky Top STILL HERE...

WTF with Bammers or Tigers in FRONT OF US??!!
Being fair Alabama didn't lose (albeit one to Tennessee) in either of its losses as bad as Tennessee did in its two. Alabama loses to the volunteers who in turn loses to Georgia and on and on. That S.C. loss is big.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Being fair Alabama didn't lose (albeit one to Tennessee) in either of its losses as bad as Tennessee did in its two. Alabama loses to the volunteers who in turn loses to Georgia and on and on. That S.C. loss is big.
Head To Head...a LOSS is a LOSS...PERIOD!

Rocky Top BEAT Bammers Ass...PERIOD!
Rocky Top BEAT LSU's Ass...Period!

Ohio State got PUMMELED at HOME!

Tennesse SHOULD be #5, with MANY MORE QUALITY WINS...and if TCU Loses...Tennessee SHOULD be #4!!!

ALL OTHER Conferences are a JOKE!

Rocky Top is HERE!!!!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
1. Fire Ryan Day
2. Don't even let him clean out his office
3. We got throttled by a team with a high school offense and a QB who throws arm punts...LOL

Would love to see us make the playoffs as the 4 seed so UGA can bury Day for good. We chasin' him outta Cbus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread