Official 2022 College Football Thread

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
1. Fire Ryan Day
2. Don't even let him clean out his office
3. We got throttled by a team with a high school offense and a QB who throws arm punts...LOL

Would love to see us make the playoffs as the 4 seed so UGA can bury Day for good. We chasin' him outta Cbus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And what replace him with Faker? aka* Urban Legend Meyer? I have heard more than one Ohio State fan say this as for me no way.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
And what replace him with Faker? aka* Urban Legend Meyer? I have heard more than one Ohio State fan say this as for me no way.
No, not Urban Meyer. LOL

Think about this: we have played 7 games in the Day era against top 10 teams:
Clemson (L)

Clemson (W)
Bama (L)

Oregon (L)
Michigan (L)

PSU (W)
Michigan (L)

That's 2 wins and 5 losses; A ton of coaches can coach OSU's roster and win 90% of the games just like Day. He fails in big games against top teams.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Taf better not look at the AP and Coaches polls.
Neither of those Pieces of $HIT mean ANYTHING!

It’s what happens ON THE FIELD tgat COUNTS! Wins against Quality Oponents and LOSSES against Quality Opponents either Home or Away. PERIOD!

Rocky Top HERE to STAY!!!!

You bunch of ankle biting BITCHES!!!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Happy day that OSU got whopped. One of my employees is a die hard fan seeing he went there for one semester. Can't wait to see him tomorrow morning.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not gonna lie. I watched the OSU vs. Michigan game and was warm all over with how badly OSU got pounded. Don't be too tough on your employee tomorrow, Brad. LOL.

beau t

Established Member
Head To Head...a LOSS is a LOSS...PERIOD!

Rocky Top BEAT Bammers Ass...PERIOD!
Rocky Top BEAT LSU's Ass...Period!

Ohio State got PUMMELED at HOME!

Tennesse SHOULD be #5, with MANY MORE QUALITY WINS...and if TCU Loses...Tennessee SHOULD be #4!!!

ALL OTHER Conferences are a JOKE!

Rocky Top is HERE!!!!
And where is SC ranked AKA the other team that throttled them? So according to your thinking they should be ahead of Tenn correct?
Edit : sorry mysticsvt your name got stuck at the top i was going to quote something you said but didn't and couldn't erase that part?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
And where is SC ranked AKA the other team that throttled them? So according to your thinking they should be ahead of Tenn correct?
Edit : sorry mysticsvt your name got stuck at the top i was going to quote something you said but didn't and couldn't erase that part?
No worries, lol. I’m just gonna sit back here and take in what it feels like to not be in the play-offs. Weird feeling. Great QB but the penalty’s killed us this year. Usually we are pretty good about them. Been an ugly year. Hell a few years have been ugly.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm all for Michigan, just because my college receiver's coaches son plays there. Ronnie Bell. He was a little shithead when I was in school. Glad he made it!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I'm all for Michigan, just because my college receiver's coaches son plays there. Ronnie Bell. He was a little shithead when I was in school. Glad he made it!
For some reason I don't like you now....weird. haha. Hopefully they do some work in the playoff this year, nah. **** em. It's good for the rivalry though. The scUM fans here locally had been quiet for a LONG time. It was getting boring. Now I know how they felt in the 90s. Jesus.
So, since USC is joining the B1G, does that mean we could have 3 B1G teams in this year's playoff if TCU shits the bed?
Obviously a joke there.
I really do hope they have some success in the playoff. It will make the conference look better. Blah.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Ohio State has ZERO shot of getting in the playoff after getting steamrolled at home, losing by 22 and not playing in the B1G Championship Game.

Season is over. Go enjoy your irrelevant losers bowl and be still.
So, how's that zero chance looking right now?
Guess you just didn't want to see your "maybe team" USC getting beat by Utah for the 2nd time. Maybe TCU will fall off against K State and Bama can join the party. Hahahaha.....wow.
Edit
I'd say that finished her off.....bye bye USC :)

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Dayummmmm I see you Utah…40-24 with 3 minutes
TD Utah......hahahahahaha
Gonna be some salty mother ****ers come Sunday!!!!! Could be me, but it isn't looking that way. Haha
Also, if OSU plays UM in the playoff this shit is all rigged. Did Williams lose the Heisman tonight? Or, did he have locked down before tonight? Urban knows what that meant ;)

Attachments

• 20221202_235613.jpg
    20221202_235613.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 20221202_235559.jpg
    20221202_235559.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Touchdown…..insult to injury!
Yep. If Caleb Williams isn't hobbled this would have come down to the wire. But, all teams have to deal with injuries.
I'm mad that UMs stud RB is done for the season. Corem, I think. Maybe old @Sinister04L can chime in on OSU and UM playing again this season.
Did anyone else think Utah's QB was DEAD after the hit that knocked his helmet off?
Also, is that USC in the corner with OSU and Bama lurking?.....see rat vs snake ;)

Attachments

• 20221203_000242.jpg
    20221203_000242.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20221203_001011.jpg
    20221203_001011.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
PAC-Trash Football

"The" got Slobber Knocked...AT HOME by Little Blue by 25 points...

Rocky Top BEAT Bammers Ass...

Who SHOULD be The 4th Team??!!

Rocky Top!!!!

PHUCK ALL THE REST OF YOU!!!!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
PAC-Trash Football

"The" got Slobber Knocked...AT HOME by Little Blue by 25 points...

Rocky Top BEAT Bammers Ass...

Who SHOULD be The 4th Team??!!

Rocky Top!!!!

PHUCK ALL THE REST OF YOU!!!!
Don't lose 2 games. South Carolina looked better after beating Clemson too, but 63 Is a bunch. The loss to UGA is a beat down by a higher ranked team. It was on the road.....blah. UT had an impressive season, but they are out of the convo for the playoff.
How about a USC vs UT bowl game? Or will they give USC to Bama?....

Users who are viewing this thread