Official 2022 College Football Thread

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL @ Jimbo. Shit the bed vs. Saban again.
Yes, he did. Alabama got lucky, though, because this game, as bad as it was, could have gone either way. Now the Georgia game was awesome, even though Auburn is unranked. Georgia looks like a freaking powerhouse and IMO should be #1. I don't see Alabama being ranked #1 after the way they played yesterday. They desperately need Bryce Young back. JMO.

beau t

Established Member
LOL @ Jimbo. Shit the bed vs. Saban again.
It was a lot closer game than i expected - seems to happen that way when you turn over the ball. I can tell you what the backup QB for Bama will get grilled on this week!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I think Young will make the difference between a loss and a win.
I really like Young as a person. The way he looked at Desmond Howard when Dez was ruining CJ Stroud's moment at the Heisman ceremony was classic. Stroud and Young have more class than that piece of shit clown ever will. Once a Michigan Man, always a Michigan Man. Young and Stroud are actually pretty close from what I understand. Young is a baller. Plus those Heisman House commercials and Dr. Pepper commercials he is in are funny.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I really like Young as a person. The way he looked at Desmond Howard when Dez was ruining CJ Stroud's moment at the Heisman ceremony was classic. Stroud and Young have more class than that piece of shit clown ever will. Once a Michigan Man, always a Michigan Man. Young and Stroud are actually pretty close from what I understand. Young is a baller. Plus those Heisman House commercials and Dr. Pepper commercials he is in are funny.
Indeed, and Dr. Pepper is about the only Soft Drink I'll drink....beside like an Orange Fanta. Rest taste like ass anymore. So Win Win I guess. Young doesn't take it seriously when he or the team screws up. It's like you can't get to him, very level headed. Great guy indeed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Vols vs. Bama game should be good if Young is back. Bama will work on the mistakes in their play from yesterday. I'll definitely watch it.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Rocky Top Comin'...

2022-Tennessee-Football-10.jpg

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
All my family on my mom’s side is from just below Nashville. I’d be ok with a win either way honestly.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Oh boohoo!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As expected, Alabama has dropped a tad to #3. Georgia, as expected, remains at #1. Tennessee is #6.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Classic ScUM response. Cannot wait for OSU to throttle TTUN this year. Maybe you can dodge us like you did when you faked a Covid outbreak in 2020? LOL
Stroud looks like he has the personality of a wet dish rag. Learn to take a jab. It's not like OSU coaches/players/fans don't do their share of it, c'mon.

Hey I can't control what they do. I just hope the team shows up with the same attitude they had last year. If they both manage to be 11-0 it'll be something special.

Users who are viewing this thread