Official 2022 College Football Thread

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I think Tennessee has a shot especially if Young can't go. Even if he does I don't think he'll be as effective. Bama is ripe for an upset.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
The good news is they can use his forehead as a white board to draw up plays.
PHUCK YOU! Don't be making fun of one of the GREATEST QBs to EVER play the Game!!!!

ONLY WE get to say he's a "jinx" when he's on the sideline...NOT ANYONE ELSE!

PHUCK OFF!!!!!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
PHUCK YOU! Don't be making fun of one of the GREATEST QBs to EVER play the Game!!!!

ONLY WE get to say he's a "jinx" when he's on the sideline...NOT ANYONE ELSE!

PHUCK OFF!!!!!
That's where you're wrong kiddo. Manning shitting the bed against Nebraska cost Michigan big time, so I will talk all the shit about that 5-head freak all I want!

TAF

Established Member
That's where you're wrong kiddo. Manning shitting the bed against Nebraska cost Michigan big time, so I will talk all the shit about that 5-head freak all I want!
'Cause Michigan ONLY PLAYS ONE GAME PER YEAR...or needs OTHERS to "help them out"...what a JOKE!

Little blue SHOULDN'T EVEN BE RANKED right now...'cause they've ONLY PLAYED The MidWest School for the Deaf, Dumb & Blind!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
'Cause Michigan ONLY PLAYS ONE GAME PER YEAR...or needs OTHERS to "help them out"...what a JOKE!

Little blue SHOULDN'T EVEN BE RANKED right now...'cause they've ONLY PLAYED The MidWest School for the Deaf, Dumb & Blind!
Well genius, the year I'm talking about Michigan went undefeated and beat 7 ranked teams, including 4 in the top 10 and had the #1 defense only allowing 9 points per game, despite the competition they played. So yeah, they handled their business.

As for this year, Tennessee has played nobody either so settle down. We'll find out this weekend what each team is made of.

TAF

Established Member
Well genius, the year I'm talking about Michigan went undefeated and beat 7 ranked teams, including 4 in the top 10 and had the #1 defense only allowing 9 points per game, despite the competition they played. So yeah, they handled their business.

As for this year, Tennessee has played nobody either so settle down. We'll find out this weekend what each team is made of.
Hey Retard! Tennessee has already beaten 3 ranked Teams this year. and what...Michigan is gonna go down and get butt phucked by Pedo State...BIG phuckin' DEAL!

khaki pants hasn't been worth a $HIT and ANYONE watching College Football KNOWS IT!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Hey Retard! Tennessee has already beaten 3 ranked Teams this year. and what...Michigan is gonna go down and get butt phucked by Pedo State...BIG phuckin' DEAL!

khaki pants hasn't been worth a $HIT and ANYONE watching College Football KNOWS IT!
Pitt, Florida and LSU? LOL. All garbage teams that are no longer ranked because, well they suck.

Harbaugh has done a helluva lot more than Tennessee has that's for sure. Didn't you lose to bottom feeder Purdue last year? You talk all about those midwest teams and you lost to Purdue. LOL. Sit down.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Love the idiot on idiot crime in here. Go Pedo State! And…gulp…roll tide!

Seriously though, this is the Vol’s opportunity. Make the most of it!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
PSU is not an elite NCAA team. Sure it brings in the money with the fans and such but in terms of winning the big game? IMO an elite team wins more than one national championship in 36 years. How long has it been since PSU won the Big Ten?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Love the idiot on idiot crime in here. Go Pedo State! And…gulp…roll tide!

Seriously though, this is the Vol’s opportunity. Make the most of it!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Pedo St got taken to the showers.
PSU is not an elite NCAA team. Sure it brings in the money with the fans and such but in terms of winning the big game? IMO an elite team wins more than one national championship in 36 years. How long has it been since PSU won the Big Ten?
Elite? No. They've been a good team though. 3 top 10 finishes the last 6 years.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Good is debatable IMO. Good teams win the big games on the road. I'll be one shocked sonofabitch if OSU doesn't bend them over. I doubt they'll ever win another national championship in my lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread