Official 2022 College Football Thread

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Be great if we could stop training coaches for a few years.

THIS!!! Its a problem for more than just Bama but they seem to be a great bedding pool.

Yep! At OSU we have had at least 6 or 7 coordinators leave for head coaching jobs in the last 6 or 7 years. Hard to build continuity when guys are always leaving.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yep! At OSU we have had at least 6 or 7 coordinators leave for head coaching jobs in the last 6 or 7 years. Hard to build continuity when guys are always leaving.
It is tough to keep watering the tree. Harbaugh has lost several to the NFL or other positions at different schools.

beau t

Established Member
Hard to build continuity when guys are always leaving.
In the last 8 years of championships Bama has played in 6 of them, Ohio st 2, maybe not won but played in,now considering the coordinator turnover its impressive the head coaches (or schools/athletic dept) can pick the perfect fit for whats needed. Note i was only looking at the big game not the semifinals if you include them they get a lot more impressive.

beau t

Established Member
Fla st pulled out a win last night putting them at 3-0 with a backup QB who looked really good at moments, Defense played when they had to for a win.
Sorry guys my wife likes them so i guess I'm getting drug into liking them to lol. But first and foremost go Dogs!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Fla st pulled out a win last night putting them at 3-0 with a backup QB who looked really good at moments, Defense played when they had to for a win.
Sorry guys my wife likes them so i guess I'm getting drug into liking them to lol. But first and foremost go Dogs!
That kicker tho

beau t

Established Member
I was watching ESPN this morning to catch up, went to a race then got called into work yesterday so i was unable to keep up with any games, so on ESPN this morning they had the Ohio st score flipped showing them losing but talked about the 52 points they put up to win. They had me doing a double take for a second as i thought they had won lol.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
BEST GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE EVERY SATURDAY IN KNOXVILLE

Rocky Top Comin'...

rborden

Established Member
It was great to watch LSU rip out Auburn’s soul last night.

Fantastic ending to that game.

beau t

Established Member
GA came out again thinking they had the game won because of the pols, hopefully the misszoo game was a wake up call and start playing like they did in the first couple of games.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
GA came out again thinking they had the game won because of the pols, hopefully the misszoo game was a wake up call and start playing like they did in the first couple of games.
I knew they would win in the end but that was ugly. Sure they will stay #1. Alabama’s was ugly as well but honestly because the QB went out and team seemed to have fell apart. Glad we pulled it off though.

beau t

Established Member
Got to watch the second half of the Bama game after i got home from work,
i expected that to be a game, how crazy was it for your new running back to come up with what 150+yards in 1 quarter - what was it 2 runs for 70+ yards (that was impressive).

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Got to watch the second half of the Bama game after i got home from work,
i expected that to be a game, how crazy was it for your new running back to come up with what 150+yards in 1 quarter - what was it 2 runs for 70+ yards (that was impressive).
I was concerned when the QB went out. Seemed the team fell apart for a bit but they got back together for some good runs. Def not a passer and not a great runner but the 70+ yard run to the 2 yard line was impressive.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
deserved every bit of that trucking
Except the punter is coached/trained to do exactly what he did. They didn't call a fake punt, the punter was executing what he saw regardless of the score. Don't like it, suck on the big nads and play better. Wanna go after a punt and leave the right side of the field wide open to a right footed rugby style kicker? Then get home and block it or STFU. LOL Seriously, **** Greg Schiano and his classless, piece of shit team. They were executing onside kicks and had 4 players line up at QB in their first six plays, but go ahead and bash OSU for skull crushing them and being disciplined/well-coached. LOL
Rocky Top Comin'...

Sweet unis. Now go win a meaningful game for the first time in 24 years. LOL

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Except the punter is coached/trained to do exactly what he did. They didn't call a fake punt, the punter was executing what he saw regardless of the score. Don't like it, suck on the big nads and play better. Wanna go after a punt and leave the right side of the field wide open to a right footed rugby style kicker? Then get home and block it or STFU. LOL Seriously, **** Greg Schiano and his classless, piece of shit team. They were executing onside kicks and had 4 players line up at QB in their first six plays, but go ahead and bash OSU for skull crushing them and being disciplined/well-coached. LOL

Sweet unis. Now go win a meaningful game for the first time in 24 years. LOL
Will do...meanwhile...Tennessee plays Florida, Georgia, Alabama EVERY Year, as well as a QUALITY OOC Opponent...meanwhile...how many weeks before you play your first REAL game?

And...how'd that go for you recently?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Will do...meanwhile...Tennessee plays Florida, Georgia, Alabama EVERY Year, as well as a QUALITY OOC Opponent...meanwhile...how many weeks before you play your first REAL game?

And...how'd that go for you recently?

I approve the 2nd part of this post lol.

Users who are viewing this thread