Official 2020 NFL Thread

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
So now I see that Crap-a-dick says that the 4th of July is racist. This guy really knows how to get a job, doesn't he? It's everyone else's fault that he isn't a starting quarterback on a competitive team. The guy is just a dumbass.
The NFL may be off the rails, but Crap-a-dick has absolutely lost his mind.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
WOW I cannot believe what Mohomas got for a contract
jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=DfOGEvQbj5QAX_HXSDE&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Looks like Mahomes will be playing for a new team this fall because it will not be the Chiefs. If the Redskins and Indians pull off name changes like they are planning the Chiefs will have big pressure on them. Get rid of that Tomahawk chop bullshit and that Chief Indian riding on the horse. ****ing racists.....lmao. Kansas City Chefs perhaps....lol or KC BBQ's......NFL is one big ****ing joke now.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Looks like Mahomes will be playing for a new team this fall because it will not be the Chiefs. If the Redskins and Indians pull off name changes like they are planning the Chiefs will have big pressure on them. Get rid of that Tomahawk chop bullshit and that Chief Indian riding on the horse. ****ing racists.....lmao. Kansas City Chefs perhaps....lol or KC BBQ's......NFL is one big ****ing joke now.

I hope they rename them the queefs..

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Washington's Rivera has cancer, plans to coach

Rivera was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma located in a lymph node, the team said in a statement. Rivera said the cancer is in the early stages and is considered "very treatable and curable."

Rivera told his players in a team meeting Thursday night. As of now, he said, nothing changes with his job.

"I'm planning to go on coaching," he told Schefter. "Doctors encouraged me to do it, too. They said, 'If you feel strongly, do it. Don't slow down, do your physical activities.' But everyone keeps telling me by week three or four, you'll start feeling it."

I'm glad Ron caught it early(hopefully) and can get the treatment to kick the cancers ass asap.

Users who are viewing this thread